𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"So this is how it's going to go down

"So this is how it's going to go down." Miss Kate said as she looked at Emily, "You lead a group." Then she looked at Michelle, "You lead a group. You come up with choreography, and you'll perform the routine for me and Chris. Then we'll decide."

Satisfied with the competition, Emily started to round up her dancers. "Fine, E-girls, let's do this." But then Chris stopped her. "And I'm deciding the teams," he said.

"Really?"

EMILY - IS SHOCKED SOMETHING ISN'T GOING HER WAY FOR ONCE
"I'm in shock, I do not know what to think. What. Is. Going. On?"

"On this side, we have Chloe, Tiffany, Eldon, Daniel, Andie, and Emily," Chris stated, pointing to one side. Andie's eyes were shocked once she learned she was on Emily's team for the competition.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Oh hell no."

"And on this side, we've got James, West, Riley, Stephanie, and Michelle," Chris said as the other remaining dancers walked to the opposite side of Emily's team.

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"Part of being a Dance Captain is managing your team."

KATE - STUDIO HEAD
"We put Emily with some of the newer dancers so that we can see how she deals with them."

CHRIS - PLAYS FAIR
"I decided to split up the E-girls, I've got to make it as fair as possible."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Does Chris think it's fair to torture me with Emily?"

Emily places her hands on her hips, and eyes Michelle's team. "Fine, we get Studio A"

"Then we get Studio B," West says

"Great", Emily replies bluntly. "Have fun with that."

"We Will," Michelle says as she exits Studio B. Before Stephanie can leave, Emily grabs her arm. "I want to know everything that happens," she tells her. Stephanie nods before exiting to catch up with the rest of the team.

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"E-Girl rule number 19: An E-girl must do anything to protect Emily."

Andie and West decided to go and hang out at the juice bar together, After their little conversation in Studio B they both agreed that they wanted to get to know each other a lot more.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Right now, I'm just ordering a Jucie. West and I, you know, planned on hanging out before rehearsals."

Andie was too busy ordering to notice James walking into the Juice bar, Once West saw James he immediately stood in front of him blocking his path toward the front counter.

WEST - HIP-HOP DANCER
"I'm new to A-troupe and I want James to like me, and my way of doing it is a little crazy but I'm going to challenge him to a dance battle."