𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Kate and Chris walked into the Studio with smiles on their faces

Kate and Chris walked into the Studio with smiles on their faces. "Attention, attention, dancers," Chris said as the dancers gathered around. "Some exciting news," Kate announced. It looks like we are going to be competing at a local competition this weekend."

All the dancers applauded at the news, excited to start competing again.

KATE - STUDIO HEAD
"We're going to a small competition this weekend. It's almost like rehearsals for regionals."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"We get to scope out the competition of like the other dance studios around the area."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"It'll give us a chance to get used to going back out on stage."

"We're going to switch it up, and I'm going to change the line positions," Kate announces. Andie stifles a laugh when she sees Emily's shocked look. You'll perform for Chris and me, and then I'll make the decision."

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I don't know what Kate is trying to pull right now, but there is no way I am letting her take those responsibilities away from me. I am the dance captain."

Emily marched into Kate's studio, angry and annoyed that she couldn't contribute to the line placements. "The dance captain usually makes up the line placements. I am the dance captain, right?"

"It's true Emily but there is a lot of tension between you and the dancers right now, I think it's best if the placements come from me and Chris." Kate reasons with the girl.

Emily crossed her arms. "How are the dancers going to trust me, let alone respect me, if you keep taking away my responsibilities as dance captain?"

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"Emily is the dance captain, and I think it's up to Kate and me just to let her do what she needs to do."

KATE - STUDIO OWNER
"She knows what she's doing, and at the end of the day, she wants to win."

"Okay", Kate said, finally giving in. "You can set the dance positions."

"But remember our main objective", Chris said, cutting in. "And do what's best for the team." Kate finished.

"Miss Kate, I'll always do what's best for my team," Emily said innocently as she smiled at Kate and Chris.

Andie discovered Miss Kate had let Emily decide on the new line placements. Inside, she was raging. She wanted a fair fight, but knowing Emily would just place her in the back and put not only herself but Stephanie at the front just because she felt like it angered her.

She stood in the furthest corner away from Emily as Emily strutted in with Stephanie by her side. "All right, everybody" She claps for their attention, "Are you ready? The order is Chloe, Tiffany, Daniel, Eldon, James, Andie, Stephanie, Riley, Michelle and West." She announced.