𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Andie hadn't talked to James about the kiss

Andie hadn't talked to James about the kiss. The two had pretended like the kiss had never happened.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"What just happened?"

As James pulled away, he looked at Andie, trying to find a sign that she understood his feelings towards her.

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"I kissed Andie, I had to. I can't keep pretending that she means nothing to me."

Andie opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Her mind kept screaming at her to say something, to kiss him again, to do anything but she couldn't instead she ran out of the studio.

Andie, James and Eldon sat on the ground, as the dancers talked amongst themselves, Andie and James stealing knowing glances every time the two made eye contact. Eldon had been oblivious to what his two best friends had been up to over the past couple of days.

"OK dancers, listen up," Kate called as she walked over towards the group. "Just wanna remind you that the cheques for costumes are due at the end of this week."

KATE - STUDIO HEAD
"The dancers, as a part of A-troupe have to pay for their costumes for regionals."

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I feel really bad for Chloe and her financial issues. I know that she can't afford it."

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"My dad lost his job a few months ago, so now it's my responsibility. If I want to dance, I have to pay for it."

Kate turned to Emily. "If anyone forgets, remind them." She instructed, Emily nodded "I will, I will."

"Perfect, okay Emily is going to lead in warm-ups so follow along."

EMILY - DANCE CAPTAIN
"I can't help but look at Chloe 'cause I know she hasn't paid. In dance you dot your I's, cross your T's and pay on time!"

"Hey, Andie," James whispered, but Andie didn't look over. Andie could hear James but she didn't want him to know that. Instead, she pretended that she was too busy going over the choreography.

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"When Andie starts to ignore me, it's like a blow in the face. She asked me if I had feelings for her, I kinda thought the kiss established that."

"Andie" James whispered louder, soon giving up realising the girl wasn't going to answer him.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"As hard as the was, ignoring James is the only thing I can do right now. It's so awkward between us. Over a kiss, a kiss that I'm glad happened."

"West, I need you to move over, please," Emily instructed. "Riley can you step forward."

Emily got caught off guard as Eldon came over to her. "Hey, Emily...your shoes untied."