◾Episode 19◾

Jin:-
Good morning Miss y/n, how are you? Good news for you, the doctor has cleared you to go home.

Jin looked at y/n's eyes which were swollen and red.

Jin:-
All is well??

Y/n:-
Yes, everything is fine, I just miss my older sister a lot at this time.

Jin:-
Oh, don't worry, you're going back to Seoul on the flight tomorrow to meet your older sister.

Y/n:-
Yes, Sir Kim Taehyung didn't come or find out about my condition. Is he in Japan or did he go to Seoul?

Jin:-
Yes, he is coming the doctors at Eun-woo are having a lot of meetings due to which he could not come to see you.

Y/n:-
You lied to me again and you are not telling me what happened.

Jin:-
Why would I lie to you?

Y/n:-
You have lied to me, you told me that you brought me to the hospital because of food poisoning, but the reason was something else.

Jin:-
I wanted to tell you everything, but I wasn't telling you because you were in the hospital and your health was not good. I would have gone home and told you one thing at a time.

Y/n:-
Now I don't want to hear anything. You're fine. Take your place Defend your brother. Who am I? A simple girl...!!

Jin:-
Y/n you are misunderstanding something, you don't know the whole matter.

Y/n:-
Jin Sir, I don't want to hear anything, I don't want to understand what was supposed to happen, a lot has already happened, please send me home, you will be very kind.

Saying this, y/n left the room and Jin looked at y/n sadly.

When Jin came out of the hospital, y/n was sitting in the back seat of the car with her eyes closed. Jin asked the driver to drive the car and he sat on the front seat next to the driver. The whole way passed in silence. Y/n didn't speak, nor did she open her eyes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The car entered at Jin mansion, and Jimin and Taehyung were playing with Eunwoo in the front garden. Eunwoo would sometimes walk next to Taehyung and sometimes he would come to Jimin.

While playing with Eunwoo, Taehyung forgot all his sorrows and pains, even then he was completely carefree and only had a smile on his face.

Y/n was watching this scene from the back seat of the car.

Y/n pov:-
You don't care, Sir Taehyung, I thought maybe you would be sad, but I was wrong, you broke my hope. I am not, am I, not even a girl whom you should respect?

Maid:-
Mam, please go outside.

Y/n quietly got out of the car and went to her room.

Jin, who was busy on a phone call, freed himself from the phone call and walked over to Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin:-
When did you come from the hospital, how are you and Miss Y/n, where is she?

Jin:-
I'm here now I have to go to an important job a meeting has been called it's very important so I'll meet you guys tonight ok.