◾Episode 26◾

Taehyung filled a glass of wine and placed it in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook:-
I have gained access to her house and also won the trust of her sister, so it will be very easy to get information.

Taehyung:-
This is very good, I don't know why I doubt this girl so much.

Taehyung:-This is very good, I don't know why I doubt this girl so much

Jungkook:-
What kind of doubt do you have?

Taehyung:-
I feel like it's a person of wan and obeying his order because wan is like that ,I expect it from him because even though I'm so wrong with y/n and have harsh behavior she's fine why? There is a meaning behind it all.

Jungkook:-
It is something to think about, don't worry, I will find out every single information about whose orders she obeys and under whom she works.

Taehyung:-
I just want this to be done as soon as possible.

Jungkook:-But Taehyung, one thing I don't understand is that you now suspect that this girl works under Wan, and then you've been investigating her for information since she arrived

Jungkook:-
But Taehyung, one thing I don't understand is that you now suspect that this girl works under Wan, and then you've been investigating her for information since she arrived. Would there be a reason why started to do it?

Taehyung:-
Yes, I don't know why since it came, I have been suspicious from this girl. It seems like she wants to control me, to gain access to me. It means something. Otherwise, why does it put up with so much humiliation? There's a reason it keeps coming back that's what makes me so curious..!!

Jungkook:-
Your suspicion is also right, but he is humiliated daily at home, and his brother-in-law is beaten a lot and maybe that's why all these things don't affect her. I have treated her brother-in-law. He probably beats both her older sister and y/n.

Taehyung:-
You have done this job very well, but now you keep a close eye on her every move...!

!