◾Episode 20◾

All of a sudden the lights went out and it was dark everywhere.

"How did the light go out?" Wan asked his servant.

Servant:-
I don't know, sir, everything was fine, I will let you know what happened.

Jimin grabbed Lee-han's hand and led her down the stage.

Jimin:-
Get outside in the car, Jungkook is waiting for you.

Lee-han immediately left Wan's house and got into the car with Jungkook.

Wan:-
Lee-han Lee-han where are you?

Jimin:-
I just saw Lee-han leaving with JK, I think she left after listening to your nonsense.

Wan:-
Lee-han can't go to her, she is not of that nature at all.

Jimin:-
Ok man, if you want to find her, then find her, I'm going, the rest of your party was very good, just remove this scene.

Wan:-
I know you two have messed up.

Jimin:-
Ok bye, see you at University tomorrow.

Wan angrily watches Jimin leave.

∆§§§§§∆§∆∆∆§§∆∆§∆∆

∆§§§§§∆§∆∆∆§§∆∆§∆∆

Taehyung:-
How is Dad doing now?

Jin:-
I don't know, the breath was starting to get very heavy, and his breath was not coming properly.
So I immediately took him to the hospital.

Taehyung:-
OK, I'll come back after a while.

Jin:-
Taehyung came here.

Taehyung:-
say yes.

Jin:-
I liked that you came to the hospital immediately when Dad's health worsened.

Taehyung:-
My duty is, you know, for all this I have promised my mother.

Jin:-
Well, you're going home, if Jenny wants to come, bring her, otherwise, I'll bring her myself in the morning.

Taehyung:-
Ok take care any emergency call me.

Jin:-
Okay, take care of yourself.

Taehyung:-
you too.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N POV:-
He loved his mother very much. He was very attached to his mother since childhood. When he was seven years old, a three-year-old girl came to his house. His mother cried day and night.
When he was young, he didn't know where his little sister came from.
In those days, Jin was quiet and did not interact much with his father.
Time passed and then Taehyung learned right from wrong.
Taehyung's father used to fight unfairly with his wife, taunt her and he would fulfill his illicit desires in any way, but he always misbehaved with his wife. Nothing was hidden from Taehyung's eyes, he saw everything. And then he seems to reach his mother's tears for a long time. At his mother's request, he did not get confused with his father and did not badly talk to them. Why did he do this to his mother, she always forbade the mothers of the right to do this and said that he should always respect his father and he did not talk about his mother and until today this matter was carried out.