How it Began

Hehehe >:3
I'm back :D anyways enjoyyyy
————————————
{Dream Pov}
Punz and I had made a little plan about the whole blowing up L'manburg for good thing, so right now I was waiting for him to get back with the TNT we needed to go through with the plan, we also got Techno and Phil in on the plan since they wanted to overthrow the government, the whole plan was that Phil would distract Tommy and then rest of the server, techno would prepare the withers, I would set up all of the tnt traps and the obsidian paths in the sky while Punz went undercover to act like he was on Tommy and Tubbos side.

The second Punz walked into the room I looked over at him and he nodded, we had a secret little code like every adult does when they're going through something serious, Techno and Phil came in not long after him, Phil offered to help me set up the obsidian paths in the sky which would help a lot because Phil had wings, while I had lost mine years ago before any of the wars, Techno had already grabbed all of the wither skulls he had and the soul sand to really create them.

"So, now that we've got everything, we need to set it up, Phil and I will set up the obsidian and the tnt, techno will do the withers and Punz will spy on what Tommy and Tubbo are planning"
I spoke and they all nodded, Techno left instantly because he just didn't like the government and really just wanted to start the rein of terror.
Phil followed him which left Punz and I alone for the moment "Dream could I speak to you for a moment?" Punz spoke, I quickly drew my attention to the other "Go ahead" I said and looked at him though it probably didn't look like I was looking at him because the mask covering my face "Well uhm, are you sure about this? I mean what if they find out I'm spying" Punz said and moved closer to me, I sighed and took my mask off and set it in the table, I didn't care about Punz seeing my face at all, after all he had been by my side since the beginning of every war and the whole smp "They won't find out if you lay low Punz, If they do you already know our plan, it'll quickly draw the attention form you being the spy to the whole doomsday shit" I said, my voice was stern, Punz just nodded, I walked over to him and cupped his face, I was a few inches taller than him.
"If this plan goes through successfully I'll give you anything" I smiled softly Punz blushed a little which was pretty obvious if I could see it "Alright, you should probably get going to help phil" he said and I nodded quickly letting go of Punz, I swiftly grabbed my mask putting it back on and grabbing my axe as well as the rest of my armor
"See you in the war" I said with a smile and left the room
god I'm so fucking stupid.
—————————
That's part 1 of chapter one, it's a bit short cause I'm at school but yk that's life lol :)
Bye byeeeee