Loneliness{Chapter 1}

Yes finally chapter one lmao, my fingers are screaming after making pt 2 of how it began lmao
Anyways enjoy this
Tw:
•Blood
•abuse
•torture
———~~———
{Dream Pov}

I sighed as sad on the cold floor of my prison cell, the lava began to lower, it was most likely Quackity because it always is Quackity, he comes everyday to torture me and try to beat me into giving him the revive book, I don't exactly know why he needs it but it's not like I have it but he won't believe what I have to say.

Quackity steps onto the floor of my cell off of the transport thing, not sure what Sam calls it but who cares, the barrier lowers and the lava falls meaning no way of me escaping, even if I wanted to escape it's not like I had any chance of doing that with how poorly my body is treated mostly weekly sometimes daily, Quackity stared down at me, he always said the same thing along the lines of "Give me the revive book" or "Wheres the revive book Dream." Of course I never told him because it's with someone he is no longer with aka Karl.
"I'm giving you one more chance to tell me Dream." Quackity snarled and I looked up with him, I was honestly tired of getting abused in here yet I still never said a word about where it was "Just kill me now." I sighed and in a swift move I was laying on the ground blood seeping from my head, Qauckity stood over me with his axe, he was the only one who was allowed in here with any type of weapon which pissed me off, I laid there for a second Quackity clearly thinking of what to do with me, instead he grabbed a bucket from somewhere and sat me up, honestly the amount of blood I lost was making me lose my consciousness, I stayed awake though because he always does something new to torture me, this time he filled the bucket with the lava pouring down so I couldn't escape and everytime I didn't answer what he said he pout little drops onto my legs, it hurt like hell, I eventually kicked the bucket away "Fine I'll tell you!" I shouted, my throat burned, my legs were in a massive amount of pain, my head was bleeding badly at this point
"It's with Karl." I said and he stopped, he had a amused expression on his face, he called for Sam to let him out and that he was done, I sighed and looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

Not sure when I woke up but my head had been bandaged and same with my legs, I sat up and sighed, I quickly looked around to see Ponk, I mean he's really the only one with the medical skills to really make sure someone is in perfect health to live "Ponk-?" I spoke up which caused him to look at me "Hello Dream, how do you feel?" He asked with a soft voice, I didn't answer because honestly I felt like absolute shit which is pretty obvious with the state my body is in, Ponk sighed and got up moving over to me "I talked with Sam and he said Quackity is gonna stop seeing you, I recommend you don't really move around much, your legs are pretty badly injured"
Ponks words made me feel better because Quackity was finally gonna stop hurting me.
~~~~
After a bit I was alone again, I looked at my clock, it was past midnight, I was still awake, I couldn't sleep at this point, I looked at the endless wall of lava and thought of my lover Punz. My mind couldn't stop thinking about him, before Quackity came to torture me Punz used to come everyday when he could and he'd update me on things and love on me until he had to leave, but well-.. he never comes to visit me anymore, a few months ago he only visited me once every few weeks and then towards last month his visits stopped completely.
"what if he doesn't love you anymore?" I groaned at the voices in my head, he couldn't have just fallen out of love with me right?
"he totally doesn't love you! Who would want to date a prisoner!"
The voices continued, it was to the point I began to start crying uncontrollably, I sat there with my knees up to my chest and my arms wrapped around myself as I cried, I missed Punz, I missed the life outside of the prison, I missed everyone.
None of my friends visit me, Tommy visited a few times, the voices ended his last life so I had Karl revive him, he was scared because he was stuck with me for a few days after that, he came back to try and kill me a few days ago, I don't blame him I really don't- but I guess I made him hate me more than I thought was possible by killing Ghostbur to bring back Wilbur for him.

I sat there crying until morning came and I knew morning had come because of my clock, I hadn't slept one bit, I was exhausted but I didn't want to sleep, I was gonna lust myself to stay awake until my love Punz would finally come visit me again, even if it meant not sleeping for months. Which would honestly kill me but anything is worth it when it comes to waiting for my darling man to come and visit me.
————~~————
Well there's chapter 1 :)
I really hoped you guys enjoyed it :D my thumbs are screaming lmao from all this typing, anyways bye bye :D
Final word count:971