Punz' outside adventure{Chapter 3}

Only Punz Pov this chapter :3 it's about his little adventures
>:3
Also so sorry it didn't come out earlier :( I need to read to get my thoughts back also, I'm focusing on school ;-; hope you guys understand :)
———~~———
{Punz Pov}
I sighed and walked around the server, it was pretty much boring being here alone, unlike old times where Dream and I would walk or run around in the rain watching as the servers lights lit up in the dark clouded rainy sky, it was deja vu yet in a weird way it's comforting.

I continued walking until I couldn't anymore, I sighed and sat down on a random bench and shoved my face into my hands as the sky grew dark and clouded, it was supposed to be stormy for the rest of the week, I didn't care though.
From the cracks of my fingers I saw what looked to be shoes, I uncovered my face and looked up to see Captain puffy, Dreams mother.
She looked at me with a soft expression "Punz, what are you doing out here without a umbrella?" She asked softly and held out her hand for me, I shrugged and stood up while holding her hand since she offered to help me up.
"Your missing Dream aren't you?" She asked softly in which I nodded, I won't lie, I almost cried, she held my hand and began to lead me back to her house I think, she was mostly talking about fun memories Dream and I had, just to cheer my up, Puffy knew a lot, she was one of the few people that knew I was dating Dream.

Low and behold we ended up at puffys house, She opened the door and welcomed me in, her house really hadn't changed much since the last time I was here, which was before Dream was sent to prison.

{*Little flash back in the past maybe?*}
Dream ran through the house chasing purpled and Drista because they had stolen his mask, Puffy stopped them of course, she was a good mother, she took the mask from purpled and Drista and handed it back to Dream who thanked her, he looked at me with a smile and walked back into his room, I was sitting on the couch as puffy cooked, purpled and I had been invited over for dinner since Dream and I are dating and puffy wanted a dinner to welcome me to the family as if I'm getting married soon{soon to her is 2 month's apparently}, I stood up and went to dreams room and knocked on his door in which he allowed me inside, I smiled softly as I saw him getting ready "Hun, it's just a little family dinner you don't have to look so fancy" I smiled and walked over to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he smiled with a chuckle "I just want to look good for you! Besides we're also going on a date after remember!" "Oh yeahhh" I smiled and leaned down gently kissing dreams neck.
{*Present time*}

My eyes watered a bit and puffy went off to the kitchen, I sat on the couch and cried softly, before I knew it puffy came back with tea.
I always loved puffys tea, she only made it when she had company over I sometimes didn't count as company so I would never get tea sometimes.

After about a few hours of taking puffy allowed me to stay over in dreams room so I could feel a sense of him being there, Puffy smiled and said goodnight, I walked into dreams room and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes as I felt at ease, I soon enough drifted off to sleep.

———~~———
Bye bye guys :3
Did this with a sprained wrist like Youch but bye bye :D

Also I have a gacha collab account if you guys wanna check it out

Final word count:664