Eh

New chapter will most likely be out Friday or smth idk BUTTTT that's because I am creating a new book basically about Scar and Grian because I've honestly fallen out of the dsmp but I will still continue stuff about the dsmp like continuing the stories and such but might be less because I've found myself in the Hermitcraft/life series fandom now.
I hope you all understand but I promise to keep this book going because you guys seem to like it <3
It's not my best work but it's not my worst work.
The story will continue if not now then in the future, for now I'm taking a break from this story and doing my new one it's called {Collage soulmates?}, it's in my profile I believe.

Anyways moving on:
I'm also discontinuing the book because of the recent stalker drama in the past day.
For one the account was 3 weeks old and they just now found my account, it had to have been someone I know because I don't really put my name out there and they knew my alt too which I haven't given out on this account, but this morning I checked and the account had been deleted. The person hasn't come clean but the account is gone and I checked on all of my accounts.
And due to that stalker it's kinda gonna force me into hiding and stop posting for a bit incase they have a whole different account and are gonna try to stalk me again.
My friends and my husband are trying their hardest to help me find out who this person is or could be.
We suggested it was my ex but it's not he's showed me proof now, all of my other friends have already showed me their accounts and I'm really on edge about this whole thing.
I truly hope you all understand ^^