PROLOGUE

Ethan and Zoya hated each other in high school. He was obsessed with her, but she always rejected him. She had a strong personality and didn't care what others thought of her. She was the star of the hacking club, while he was the leader of the bad boys. They never got along, and they were always fighting.

But after graduation, they lost touch with each other. Ethan became the most feared mafia boss in the country, while Zoya became a notorious hacker. They lived in different worlds, until one day, fate brought them together again.

When Ethan's enemies hacked his system and threatened his empire, he needed the best hacker in the business to help him. And that hacker was none other than Zoya. She agreed to work with him, but only for the money. She still hated him, and he still wanted her.

But as they worked together, they realized that they had more in common than they thought. They both had dark pasts, hidden secrets, and a passion for danger. They also felt a spark of attraction that they couldn't deny.

Will they be able to overcome their differences and fall in love? Or will their enemies destroy them before they get a chance?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Hey

Drop a comment to lemme know what do u think about this

Hit the ⭐ button and don't forget to add this story

Till then,

Be safe and happy

Mahira & YS❤️✨