Introduction

Characters:-

Dr Roshni Ak Singh- a cadiologist

Dr Roshni Ak Singh- a cadiologist. Married to dr nikhil. A sweetheart but can take a full 180 degree turn if u tried to mess with her. Slightly strict when it comes to her work otherwise she is so soft hearted. Very close to everyone.

Dr Nikhil Malhotra- a paediatric surgeon

Dr Nikhil Malhotra- a paediatric surgeon. If i will introduce his character toh in short everyone's fav chocolate boy. He is literally a gem, so soft spoken and always makes everyone laugh. Fav dr uncle of all the children in hospital.

Naaz Nikhil Malhotra- 9 yrs old cutiepie of Nik and Roshni. Has genes of both of them. Like his mother fearless and fiercy and like his father so soft hearted. Lovable by all. She is the only girl child so everyone pampers her the most. Hates needles from the core of her heart and damn scared of doctors but unfortunately her whole family is of doctors only whether they r his nani, nanu, mamu or her chachu thats why she always loves to spend her most of the time with her twinkle chachi and Mona mami bcz only they dont give her those scary dr vibes. Her fav is kunj chachu but not when he is in dr mode and least fav is doodle chachu. He is the one whose only presence can shut her never ending rants otherwise toh she just dances on everyone's head.

Other main characters- (same as previous stories)

Dr Kunj- Twinkle

Dr Nitin(Doodle)- Dr Parvati

Dr Rajat- Mona

Plot- This is sequel of Strict dr and his jhalli wife with slight changes in which instead of twinj u gonna see mainly Roshnik's life more but dont wry twinj also will be there ofc. Everyone is well settled now and were happy in their lives. Twinj adopted ishaan (how? that will be shown in strict dr part 2), Mona rajat blessed with a baby boy- Rohan. (Ishaan and Rohan both studies in hostel) Doodle and Parvati doesnt want children this much soon so they first lived their life fully and now parvati is pregnant and is in her 2nd trimester. They all lives together happily in Sarna Mansion. Life was going perfect until one day when they got a news which was enough to shake their happy world.

So guys that was the introduction of my new story. Hope u like it. If u want any changes tell me i will do it but no further characters will be added.

R u guys excited for this one?

Byy and love u all a lottt.....