khadoos doodle chachu

N(moving her dangling legs freely)- mumma when we will go home and where is papa?

R(pecks her nose)- ur papa had some important work so he will be back soon and once he is back then we will go home ok.

N(pouts)- but only we both also can go na. Let papa do his work. I m not liking here.

R- baby papa promised u na that he will buy u ur fav pizza thats why we have to wait for him na otherwise ok if u wanna go without him then....

N- no no ok we will wait for papa otherwise he will feel bad na. Its ok mumma let him do his work see i m sitting silently.

Roshni chuckles and nods. Her phone pings with a notification so she opens it. It was a msg from Nik. She looks at Naaz and sighs.

R- baby u sit here mumma has some emergency so i have to go.

N(immidiately holds her hand)- no mumma dont leave me alone here na. What i will do sitting alone. I will also come with u or i m going to Kunj chachu's cabin.

R- bchcha ur kunj chachu is in OT r8 now and dont wry i will be back within 5 mins only. One patient is needs me and i cant take u there. Pls mri jaan listen to mumma and sit here. U r toh mumma's good girl r8. Plss...

N(pouts)- ok but come soon.

R(smiles and pecks her forehead)- very soon mra bchcha. Achha listen see nurse didi will also be with u so dont trouble her. Here take my phone u can play games in it but dont u dare to cause any trouble ok and dont touch anything in this cabin otherwise u will catch infection and i m damn serious about it naaz.

Naaz smiles sheepishly and nods making roshni rolls her eyes but then after giving her phone she left from there. As she left naaz looks here and there and tries to jump down from examination table but nurse immidiately holds her.

Nu- where r u going beta? Dont jump u will get hurt.

N- then help me na.

Nu- but why u wanna get down? If u need something tell me.

N(shakes her head)- no i just want to sit on (pointing towards head chair) that rolling chair (with puppy eyes) plsss....

Nurse nods and puts her down on the floor and she quickly runs and jumps on head chair and starts moving it round. Nurse chuckles seeing her happy and giggling. As naaz was swirling the chair very fast she suddenly lose balance and was about to fall. Nurse runs towards her but before she can reach someone holds her and chair from both hands so that she wont fall down. Seeing the person nurse widens her eyes and gulps hard.

N(holding her head with both hands)- my head....everything is spinning round round.

She was mumbling under her breath and was sitting there closing her eyes. That person side hugs her from one hand and from other forwards a glass of water to her lips. He makes her touch her lips to glass and naaz in reflex opens her mouth and takes few sips. After some seconds she calms down and finally opens her eyes but jumps on her seat looking at that person who was glaring her angrily.

N(scaredly)- d..doodle chachu....

D- ji han me....what were u doing han.

N(looks down)- playing.

D- like this.....dont u have brain or it has stopped working? U could have fall down or ur stomach becomes sick. Dont u knw that.

N(teary eyes)- s..sry...

D(slapping her head slowly)- bs sry....on every mistake just say sry and then again do the same. Just all time some mischief then getting urself in trouble.....What u get from doing all this han. Do u love to get scolded this much then say directly na i will happily do that but why u pull these dangerous stunts....