Test

Naaz(scared)- what this hitler gonna do now? Parvati chachi give ur huband some of ur sweetness na. Why he is always hyper? (all laughs)

Ra(pulls her cheeks)- why dont u go and ask him?

Naaz(making faced)- no thnks bt mamu leave my poor bhaiya na. He didnt do anything. It was me only who forced them. Pls forgive them now.

K- when u knw that was wrong move then why u forced them u little devil?

Ra- yaa thats why let them take their punishment. It is lesson for u too. If u wanna keep ur brothers safe then stop dragging them in troubles alongwith u. Understood?

Naaz(pouts)- plsss naa.....

Kunj and Rajat looks at each other then sighs.

K- ishaan rohan come here.

They both gets up and stands in front of them hunging their heads down.

Ra- now dont make this bichara type face like we r torturing u. We all knw very well both of u arent even close to be innocent.

Roh(pouts)- bt we just want to make her happy papa.

D(coming there)- bt now see u gonna make her cry too.

Kids looks at him confused bt doodle comes towards naaz and looks at nik. Nik nods and makes naaz sit properly on his lap and backhugs her. 

D- where u gave her in mrng?

Nik- in thigh. Do it in thighs actually in this whole week we have injected in her both arms only.

Doodle nods. Roshni sits beside nik and pulls naaz on herself. It was little cold so naaz was wearing little frock which ends on her mid thighs and leggings with socks. Roshni pulls her legging down till her knees and her waist area was covered with her tiny frock. Doodle kneels in front of them and wipes her one thigh.

Naaz- what r u all doing leave me....

Bt her eyes widens when she saw doodle taking out a syringe from his pocket. She shakes her head and starts kicking roshni away bt roshni holds her tightly and kunj puts his hand on her knees preventing her from moving them. She starts screaming and crying.

D- shh silent that is ur punishement for the trouble u created so bear it silently.

Naaz(crying)- no i m sry i wont do it. Pls forgive me....papa....

Bt Nik already went from there as soon as roshni took naaz in her lap bcz he knew she gonna cry more and expect some help from him which he cant do so he just left in his room.

Ra(kisses her forehead)- hn beta papa is coming till then take it then we will have dinner together ok.

Naaz(shakes her head)- nhi lena bohot dukhega mamu plsss.....

Ros- kuchh nhi h beta just relax.

D- and u should have thought about it before sneaking out and eating that ice-cream even after our strictly denying for these things so better shut ur mouth now.

And he quickly darts needle in her skin making her cry loudly. Ishaan and Rohan gulps seeing this and they hugs their mumma tightly.

Roh(to mona)- cant u make it stop?

Mo- when he injects u does he listen to me? (Rohan nods in no) then how can u expect his heart transformation now?

Is- bt she is crying so much in pain.

T(caressing his hairs)- poor baby its her daily routine now. Day and night she just cries like this.

Roh- should i feel happy ki we got much better murga punishment than this horrible thing?