Naaz's reports

In night;

Everyone came back to SM after completing their hectic schedule. Roshnik were already there as they came early with Naaz. They all settles on counch and Twinkle serve water to them.

K- where is my troublemaker? Wse toh she daily sits here to wait for us but today she is nowhere around?

D- she wont come out today.

Ra- why? What happened?

T- nik bhaiya and roshni di took her hospital forcefully for checkup thats why she is angry now.

Ro(chuckles)- muh fula ke she is sitting in her kop bhawan and she is not allowing anyone to come near her.

K(tensed)- but why checkup? is she ok?

Nik- yeah she is but just ur friend becomes suspicious even if she sneeze.

Ro(elbows him)- shut up nik i m not psycho ok. Even i knw on which symptoms we should be worried or not and her symptoms are absolutely needed to get checked immidiately. Its just u avoid everything even if it is in front of u but i cant. (nik rolls his eyes)

Ra- what symptoms roshni?

Ro- bhai nowadays she is urinating more often and is drinking a lot of water means beyond any limit and her hunger has also increased.

K- but roshni drinking more water is good na and maybe bcz of that only she is urinating more often. Thats not the issue to be worried about.

Ra- yeah and her body is growing so ofc her body wants more food for energy.

Nik- see i also said the same but she is not ready to listen and aiwayi she compelled her to take out her blood sample. My poor sweetheart. How much she was crying.....all bcz of this woman and this mahashay...(pointing towards doodle who was sitting there in comfortable position)

D(rolls his eyes)- ur babygirl starts crying even if she sees needle around her nik. (and he immdiately receives a flying pillow by none other than nik which hit directly on his face) NIK....

Nik- shut up otherwise second is on its way and dare u go near my babygirl again. I m gonna kill u doodle patel.

Ro- enough both of u. Here my head is bursting already with tension and u both r doing nothing but just increasing it and no guys i m not worried for nothing. She becomes easily tired and u wont believe whenever she uses washroom na i have notice ants crawling there after it. Now what does this mean? and she is eating this much but still her weight is reducing....

They becomes shocked.

K- r u crazy woman.....she is just a little kid roshni.

Ro- i knw kunj even i dont want that my suspicion comes out to be true but still seeing all this i cant avoid it na so had to do her checkup.

Ra- ok calm down now. Whatever it will be...will be out in reports. Wse when her reports are coming?

D- maybe in some hrs. (they nods and kunj gets up)

K- let me bring her here. She will feel better. (they nods and kunj went in Naaz's room or we can say her kop bhawan😂)

In Naaz's room;

Kunj knocks.

N(shouts)- papa i told u na i dont wanna come so go. I wont open this door for anyone.

K(very softly)- achha even not for me chachu ki jaan?

N(immidiately stands up)- kunj chachu (she hurriedly opens the door and seeing kunj standing there smiling at her she just jumps in his arms and starts crying. Kunj also holds her like baby koala and kisses her hairs)