Welcome Ranmaru to Planet Ranmaru

And so it begins my new life on this planet filled with lookalikes. I'm slowly understanding the language used here and I'm hearing odd things like Ranmaru X and planet nagayoshi, the people here are also weird I've noticed that we don't have anyone in charge buy we have many secretaries who are running the planet, as if to say that when no one is in charge they everyone is in charge.

"Aww look at them honey they look just like you." Said mother Ranmaru, who somehow seems different from mom Ranmaru to me, how they created me you might want to know, because I also want to know.

"No they look like you." Said mom Ranmaru, I should probably start talking soon but I might be too young as I don't know baby ages.

"No you," "no its you," "but they look just as pretty as you." My God will they ever stop flirting I don't care, I want off this planet so I can fuck with people and practice magecraft on earth.

Hmm I'm getting hungry I should start crying. "WAHHH WAAAH WAAHH!!!" There that should Their attention. Hopefully they know I'm hungry and don't need to be changed... that was not a very fun experience.

"Oh no she's crying what should we do. Are you hungry," obviously, "honey can you get the baby food." Ughh I hate baby food it tastes terrible like I'm eating a wet sock.

"Nyoom nyoom here comes the emperor." And what is up with that do you want me to consume the next emperor we get.

Maybe I can force some type of timeskip, but how would I do that, I know I've done one before other wise how would I not remember large swaths of time. Maybe I just have terrible memory, or I can kill someone that's the alternative if I have to deal with another day of mom and mother flirting and dealing with being a baby.

#    #    #

Huh where am I the last thing I remember is being fed. Why can I move, why do I have the ability to actually see properly.

So it appears a timeskip has occurred and that's why I am now a old toddler, I'm guessing that this would be where I would normally develop my first bit of sentience, wandering the halls of this Japanese looking estate that I'm guessing is my home.

Well now that I can move its time to train after all if I don't train how will I survive.

I've arrived at a conundrum should I learn the sword, the bow, the Lance or the tech... Yeah I'm going to learn the tech after all it should come easy enough with my power over all technology, but what class would that make me if summonable, the ones that I could think of is archer because it's a catch all class, rider because I might make a car or something, caster since I'm making things sorta like Da Vinci, and foreigner since I'm from a different planet.

You know I think my parents are way to in love with eachother for it to be normal, I mean here they are kissing and constantly arguing over who loves the other more. But I just don't get it, this obviously isn't for the sex and I don't know how they handle dealing with the whole lovey-dovey stuff. I think they are just putting up with it because i exist because how else would a person deal with it. (AN: this character is aromantic bisexual with a hard disconnect from other people and how they think)(AN2: nevermind I don't know how to write a character like that)

Time for my training arc, and I begin with testing my authority seeing what I can make I start by trying to make I simple motor with a wheel attached and I goes pretty well so I try some more complex tech like a computer and it works fine but it doesn't have any thing on it so I try to modify the computer as I should have full control over it. That didn't go so well as any program I try to put into it 9nly comes up with errors so now I have to learn coding yaaay.

My training with a weapon is far worse than my tech as the body of a toddler is not well suited for training but I do learn some things, such as why I should hide my power from my parents as when they learned I was training with a weapon they started crying about 'how they're gonna die for raising a protagonist and I'm not even going to remember them.' So I decided to maybe train magecraft as that just requires knowledge of how to game a system, but I made another oversight, I don't know if I have magic circuits, wait circuits I can probably manipulate them as they are a type of technology if you think about it, such as the fact that it's part of a larger machine (the body) and machines are technology. I'm a genius so I just have to force them open and that will be super easy with how many oddly magical objects are in this house.

So first order of business when starting magecraft opening your circuits, I sure do hope that this doesn't cause anything bad to happen. 

I'm sitting in my room with an odd crystal in my hand, I found it hidden in a safe and it feels weird si it's probably gonna work. I start by putting the crystal close to my body and try putting it in my mouth as that might work but it only still feels off, so I try feeling for a nebulous energy and I find it rather quickly as I know I didn't have it before, and I force it out and into the crystal so that I can force it in me and I can feel it start.

(AN: I want to try to write an anxiety attack as I have alot of experience with them please tell me what you think of it)

This is simple enough it starts off slow but after a moment I truly feel it, what's happening What's going on IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS I FFEL MY SOUL CRACKING WHERE AM I WHERE AM I WHEREAMIWHEREAMI WHO AM I WHATS GOING ON I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING WHATS GOING ON WHATS THAT SOUND WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS WHY CANT I SEE WHAT AM I SEEING STOP LOOKING AT ME STOPLOOKINGATMESTOPLOOKINGATME I DONT WANNA GO BACK I WANNA BE HOME I WANNA SLEEP I NEED TO READ WHO AM I WHY DID I DO THIS STOP TOUCHING ME STOP TOUCHING ME I DONT KNOW YOU WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU MOM MOM mom mom mom mother mother mother im calm I'm calm I'm calm I'm calm why are you crying mom mother why am I bleeding where am I was that real was all of that real who am I I'm not real am I after all this shouldn't exist but if I'm not real then how am I thinking I'm thinking I'm thinking I'm thinking so im real I'm real im real I exist

"Why are you crying?" I ask my moms who have been hugging me for what feels like years.

"I'm happy that you're alive!" Mom yelled.

"Why did you do that!" Mother asked.

"We don't wanna lose you!" Mom yelled louder this time.

"I don't want to die." I whisper

"It's okay you're going to be fine." Mother slowly whispered to me.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Mom said still teary-eyed.

"Okay moms let's go." I said wondering just how much that hurt them.

(An: so how was the chapter I personally feel iffy on some parts but love some others)