Ranran Character basics

This is going to be a place where I can keep info about the characters that I use, so I don't get names wrong, and so I don't get confused about their pronouns, and so you can have a basic understanding of how I think of them.

#  #  #

Ranran/Sam

He/they

Current age: 7

Ranran's bi with a preference of what he considers less masculine (not feminine just less masculine)

At his conception he was an idealized version of me, but then I slowly changed that when I was brainstorming before I wrote the first chapter. He still is a part of me but not totally he still has some of my thoughts, preferences and hobbies. Some of the stuff they like to do now is to mess with technology and train as it gets their mind off of their death, the same with playing with Asta as indulging in their childhood fantasies helps to separate his lives.

The main goal for him at this point is to get strong enough to survive the world that is the nasuverse and to help people. He wants to help people not for any specific reason but because it feels good to help people, maybe in the future they might get a better reason, but most importantly they want to explore and experience new things.