Call Me Little Sunshine - Ghost

Kim/Macau/Porchay

Call out in the middle of the night
For when else would I hear you?
Fall out in the cold starlight
I can save you if you do

Family has always been a complicated concept for Macau. He read that a family is supposed to make you feel safe, heard, protected, and most importantly, loved; given these, he knows there's no one else aside from his older brother he would call family. He also read that two people can still be family and still have all those and he's okay with the fact that there's just the two of them. 

All those changed after the "unfortunate" passing of their father though. Suddenly, Vegas has Pete and his cousins are now regarding them as an equal and are willingly working and talking with them without any malice in their tongue. 

Three years of Vegas and Kinn as heads of the family and working hand in hand, their enemies have caught wind of Macau's importance in the family–yes, the name has always presented danger in and of itself, but Vegas' reputation had always been a big factor of his safety. However, desperation does tend to make people forget certain information, like how dangerous it is to piss off the Theerapanyakul family by kidnapping one of their own. 

Macau sits in the dimly lit cell, boredly counting the water dripping nearby; he doesn't know how long he's been there, but Macau is sure they're at least near the pier; there's saltiness in the air, but no waves, so they're still most probably near the city. He has fiddled and found a way to open the lock of the cell about fifteen minutes ago, but there is no unfortunate guard nearby to trick to attain a some kind of weapon and Macau is not stupid enough to make the mistake of storming out without knowing how people awaits him and all exit and entry points. 

A hundred and three drops of water; that's how much before Macau started hearing the commotion outside the door of his cell. Macau can't hear the water drops anymore so he focuses on the gun fires. Fifteen gun fire before the door opens and his elusive popstar cousin opens the door, white tank top now splattered with blood. Kim smiles at him, feral as he always does during bloodbath. Some things, Macau notes, never change. 

"You're late." Macau mirrors the smile. 

"Well, people have been waiting for this album." Kim dangles the key before opening the cell door. "You could've alerted Vegas if you're in a hurry."

"I could," Macau tilted his head, mischief painting his eyes. "I would miss seeing you like this though." He crosses his arms on his chest, looking the older up and down. "And I know you miss it, Kim." He starts walking to the older who now has his eyebrow raised in curiosity and amusement. "The high, the blood, and the satisfaction." 

It should scare him how on point it is, no matter how vague Macau's statement is. Kim, as much as he doesn't like to admit it, misses the high of winning, the pool of blood he leaves in his wake, and most importantly, the satisfaction of control he has over the life of those who crossed him. Who could blame him though, when all of these have been drilled into his very being. 

"Welcome back to Thailand, little rage." Kim smirks and holds the younger's jaw as he engages him with a kiss–hungry and emotionally driven kiss that has them staggering back to a wall with Macau in between it and his cousin. 

You will never walk alone
You can always reach me
You will never ever walk alone

The reconciliation between Porchay and Kim was instigated by Macau just a few months after the minor family coup and they all started playing house together. Being the middleman for two stubborn beings was definitely a challenge Macau didn't back down on. Plan A was to kidnap the two and leave them in a stranded island, but Vegas told him he might get murdered by Porsche. So he tried to think of plan B which is to simply lock them in Macau's room, it would be easy enough to lure both anyway. But then, Pete reminded him that Kim could go on a rampage and destroy Macau's things; so maybe a different room. In the end, it was a plan Macau never expected. 
Dinner is an affair Macau found mostly entertaining at the expense of his cousins navigating their way into the minor family's life which now includes Pete.