𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝

It was a normal day at the daycare (well as you thought it was) but the weird thing was you couldn't find sun or moon and you kept hearing someone breathing but you didn't know where it was coming from so you tried to ignore it but it got louder and louder and soon it sounded like it was right behind you so you turned around and saw someone that looked like moon except he had rays, it looked like he had human eyes, and he had a pointy nose and there was a crescent on his face that was at the top of his head and his chin and all he was doing was just breathing while staring at you which weirder you out a lot mostly because of the breathing part so you decided to say "um hello?" But he didn't respond and just stood there not saying anything not even a simple hello which made you a bit offended I mean how could he be so rude but before you could say something he waved to you and then you realized he most likely doesn't have a voice box so you didn't know what to do so you just stared at him and then quickly ran away out of panic because you didn't know what to do and he just watched you run away and then suddenly disappeared but you ignored it and ran outside and decided you'll come back tomorrow.
(End of part 1.)