𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

You woke up but forkface wasn't there anymore so you guessed that he left so you stood up and got ready to go to work but while you were you suddenly felt like someone was behind you so you looked behind you and Ruin was right behind you "Hello there Y/N~" He said this while smiling and you jumped back and grabbed the closest weapon to you and you pointed it at him "Oh calm down Y/N dearie I'm not going to hurt you~ well not yet! I only would if I have to~" he was still smiling while saying this and you slowly put the weapon back to where it was and just stared at Ruin not saying anything "Well come on dearie say something I'm not going to do anything to you~" he was still smiling and he leaned closer to you while having his hands behind his back "How did you get into my house Ruin." You said this with a straight face but it was obvious you were scared "Oh you don't need to worry about that dearie I've just come to ask something~" he was still smiling and he putted his hand on your chin and made you look directly at him "well what is your question.." You were still scared because yeah "I was just wondering if you could please skip work today?~ I'll do anything to make you~" he got closer when he said this "why do you want me to skip work.." You start getting worried because you know Ruin was no good at all "oh I just need to do something so I beg you not to go to work but you can go to work tomorrow dearie~" he then backed away when he said this and you started thinking about it "fine I'll skip work.. But only this once." You had a straight face because yeah and he smiled and then walked away and you sighed out of relief and then you walked back to your bed and just layed down.

After a few hours of laying down you heard breathing so you looked up and you saw forkface at your bedroom door and he looked relived when he saw you and walked to you and sat right beside you and hugged you so it was obvious he was worried about you and suddenly he kissed your forehead which surprised you but it felt calming in a type of way and then you hugged him back and he was just over here kissing your forehead over and over again because he was worried about you and then he stopped kissing your forehead and just hugged you and you were still hugging him back and suddenly he picked you up and putted you on the ground and he patted your head and you giggled a bit and you kissed his forehead (somehow) and he backed away and did the 👉👈
Example:

After a few hours of laying down you heard breathing so you looked up and you saw forkface at your bedroom door and he looked relived when he saw you and walked to you and sat right beside you and hugged you so it was obvious he was worried about ...

And you giggled when he did and he smiled and he hugged you and laid down on your bed while still hugging you and you both fell asleep
(End of part 5)