𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚎

You suddenly woke up and forkface looked at you wondering why you suddenly woke up and you immediately had a bad feeling like something bad was about to happen or that an old "friend" was going to come back that should have never come back in the first place but you got interpreted by forkface "are you okay Y/N you seemed worried about something.." He seemed very worried about you "Yeah I'm fine just something feels something off..." You said in a calm mix with a worried tone and forkface seemed concerned for you "okay then.. If you want to talk about it tell me." He then nodded and then stood up and got ready to go to work because even if Ruin was trying to catch you doesn't mean you can't go to work and then you started walking to the daycare but felt like someone was watching but it wasn't forkface, ruin, or someone else no it felt like someone new someone you have heard of but haven't met yet and was supposed to be dead but came back but you ignored this feeling and continued walking to the daycare but suddenly you heard footsteps behind you so you started walking a bit faster but you felt like the person was also walking faster so you immediately ran into the daycare and saw Earth, Sun, Moon, and sadly Ruin and for some reason they were all waiting for you and they had the same reason well except Ruin he was only there to flirt with you which you expected that sense Ruin never actually wants anything from someone unless it's important "Y/N! You're finally here!~" Ruin was acting like he was happy to see you well you thought he was because yeah but you weren't sure if he was acting because it's hard to tell when Ruin is acting or not since he is quite good at acting but you ignored it since you could tell sun, moon, and earth were worried about something "Y/N we need to tell you something immediately!! It's about-" before Sun could finish his sentence he immediately looked behind you and paused "Eclipse.." Sun then finished his sentence and then went behind Moon (haha pussy) you turned around and saw Eclipse but you couldn't see why Sun and the others were so worried about him being back "Hello again Sun, Moon, and Earth." Eclipse said while smirking and then slowly walked towards you "And you must be that Y/N they were talking about." He said while looking down at you mostly because he was taller than you "Yes I am Y/N." Eclipse then smiled a bit "Hm knew it." He said while smiling still and then walked past you and went towards Sun, Moon, Earth, and Ruin and Sun seemed scared and Earth, Moon only seemed worried, Ruin was calm about everything that was happening somehow you didn't know how but he was but you ignored that and just watched what was happening "Did you all miss me? Oh wait why would I even ask that I already know the answer to that." Eclipse said in a sarcastic tone "How are you back Eclipse." Moon said while keeping Sun behind him in a way to protect him "Damn not even hello okay then." Eclipse said this in a tone to make it seem like he was sad but it was obvious he wasn't even though you couldn't see his voice the well from the angle you were at "Answer the question." Moon said in a serious tone "I don't think that's any of your business Moon." Eclipse said while slowly turning to you again and walked back to you and Sun, Moon, Earth, and surprisingly Ruin seemed worried about what Eclipse was about to do seeing how he doesn't have a very good repetition with anyone so they didn't know what he could possibly do to you but all they knew is that it most likely wasn't going to be good but Eclipse just looked at you and went down to your height which he had to crouch down to do so "Hey could you possibly get that Forkface guy to come over here Y/N? I'll reward you~" he grabbed your chin when he said this to make you look at him and you thought about it for a moment and then nodded yes and he smirked "good~ now hurry up don't keep me waiting for long~" you then went to where forkface was and made him follow you to Eclipse and he was waiting for you and Sun, Moon, and Earth were gone but Ruin was still there "Ah your finally back Y/N~" Eclipse said while smirking and then he stared at Forkface and then back at you "Y/N you can go home for now you can come back tomorrow~ and forkface will be home with you once I'm done talking to him~" you then nodded and then went back home and waited for Forkface to come back but you fell asleep while waiting.
(End of part 8/2.)