𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

(𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)
I just woke up but I didn't see Y/N anywhere which left me confused but I just shrugged and started searching for them and then saw them at the arcade so I walked over to them and they then turned to me and they then smiled "There you are! I was just about to go back to you just so I can give you a voice box!" They said as they got a voice box out of their bag and they then went behind me and put the voice box in and then went back in front of me "try talking now!" They said "like this?" I said and they seemed a bit shocked "seems like I grabbed one of the voices that is deep on accident." They said as they laughed a bit and I laughed as well and they then smiled.. Jesus their smile is so cute I wish I could see it everyday but sadly I can't but then I realized I could ask them the question I always wanted to ask "hey Y/N.." I said "yes??" They answered "can I ask you something?.." I asked "of course you can Forkface!" They answered and I absolutely loved hearing them say my name "will you be my partner?.." I asked and they seemed shocked. Was this the wrong moment to ask!? Maybe I shouldn't have asked.. But suddenly they smiled! "Of course I will be!" They said and I smiled and then picked them up and kissed them and they kissed me back! This is honestly the best day of my life..
(Cliff hanger)