Chapter 1 The Truth

TRIGGER WARNING
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER HAS DETAILS OF GORE, TORTURE, AND DEATH.
PLEASE READ UPON YOUR OWN RISK

A bloodcurdling scream emanated throughout Japan, as Shigaraki's laughter rang out to the speakers as he slowly tore the skin off Izuku Midoriya, the scene had been instantaneous, now warning was given, one moment all televisions, and radios throughout japan turned into static before coming back to show the gruesome the scene as people watched in horror as the supposed traitor of UA was being tortured in front of them.

Shigaraki's laughter stopped as he grinned towards the camera "You must be wondering, why I am torturing my own "accomplice" he spoke the last word with quotation hands before grinning madly once again "Well its simple you see, he was never the traitor, he was never a villain, the video you saw was real, but it wasnt him who stole the documents, it was us" He said as his grin turned into a dark smile as Toga appeared behind Midoriya before raising up her knife and plunging it into Izuku's shoulder as another pained scream came out of him.

Izuku looked like his been beaten and battered, he was thinner and weaker, and was stripped down to a simple pair of tattered and blooding undies his hair shaved bald showing the various cuts and bruises that litter his face, blood ran down his face, his arms had been bent in unnatural angles, his chest sporting large and small open cuts some of which had already started to become infected, as Shigaraki grabbed his head back careful not to turn him into dust and force him to face the camera.

"Tell me "hero" how does it feel to have everyone turn there back against you?" Shigaraki asked with a sick smile, Izuku stared at the camera before he painfully started to give them a smile,a smile that said everything would be okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile within the campus of UA high, it is utter chaos as Nezu and other staff frantically call the police and the hero commission to try and track where the broadcast signal is coming from as the students within the school looked at their tv screens in horror.

Aizawa looks at the face of the smiling student on the tv screen broken, beaten, and battered but he still has the will to smile brightly beside him is a sobbing Eri being held by Mirio as he blocks her from seeing her hero being tortured as she begins to remember what she had gone through, what Overhaul did to her is now happening to her hero, but this time, he isnt being healed.

Meanwhile at the class 1-A dorm the entire class is in shambles some students were crying uncontrollably some were in shock and denial that this was happening while some stood there silently in shock, when the video had been posted the class were all being harassed by the other students with all of them patronizing them for being friends with a villain, but they all believe Midoriya was not a traitor, and now they were right but the cost of the truth was this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shigaraki frowned and furrowed his eyebrows as he saw him smile, that blasted smile was worse than All Mights smile, he put all his fingers on Izukus shoulder as it began to slowly turn to dust, Izuku yelled out in pain and agony as he thrashes around on the chair he is binded to.

"Whats wrong hero? Cant take a little bit of pain?" Shigaraki mocked as he smiled at him as he let go of Izukus shoulder right as the bones stared to show, blood was splashing everywhere, some even was splashed onto the camera. He grinned as he grabbed Izukus arm before with a sickening crunch he twisted it into an unnatural angle, Izuku lets out another yell of pain as tears streamed down his eyes, the knife embedded in his shoulder is yanked down towards his elbow by Toga who with glee smiles as blood splatters her face.

"Dabi!" Shigaraki called out as the burnt man appeared behind Shigaraki "Burn him" Shigaraki ordered plainly as Dabi grinned before using his quirk to set Izuku ablaze within the blue flame, Shigaraki grinned as Izuku began to yell out in pain as the chair was knocked down "Korugiri, send him away" Shigaraki ordered as a black misty portal opened underneath Izuku pulling him into as unknown fate before finally the video feed cut out showing once again only static.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence, there was only silence throughout Japan, they had witnessed the most brutal torture and execution on live TV, in an apartment within the city of Musutafu, a lone woman with green hair sobs as she turns the TV off in front of her, this was Inko Midoriya, mother of Izuku Midoriya and she had just witnessed her son, her light, the last thing she had after her husband left them be brutally murdered on live TV.

Within the campus of UA, more specifically the class 1-A dorm room there was a deathly silence only broken by the sounds of sniffles, they knew Izuku was innocent, they knew he was a hero, but no all it took was 1 video, 1 fucking video and just like that there friend was gone, and now they will never see him again.

Aizawa stared at the screen, coming into terms, he had failed, he has failed on keeping his student safe, he had failed, as Eri cried uncontrollably into Mirios shoulder as Mirio himself sobbed as he ran circles behind Mirios back before Eris horn shined brightly as Aizawas hair suddenly floated and his eyes turned red as he deactivated Eris quirk as a bright light engulfed the room.

In the principals office we see a crying All Might and a silent Nezu staring at the static screen, besides him was his computer that showed a warehouse just south of UA High, they found his location but... they were too late, Nezu berated himself, him possibly one of the if not the smartest creatures on the planet just let one of their most valuable student walk away, he knew about Izukus inteligence, he knew he shoudn't have let him go, he knew he should have waited, but he  did let him go, now him and all of Japan have paid the price.