Chapter 4 The Son

"De-Deku?" A quite and small shaky voice asked as Eri pushed pass everyone to take a clearer look at the man infront of her tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

The man smiles softly at the young girl as he takes to a knee and get to her eye level "Unfortunately, I am not 'Deku' young Eri" he said as he urged her to come closer "But as I said, I do know who he is".

"Hold the fu- frick up" Yelled Bakugou refraining from cursing "You, You look like De- Izuku, but you aren't him... Just who are you?" He asked as he glared into the brown eyes of the man infront of him.

"Hm, well allow me to fully introduce myself then, my name is Toshinori M. Artyom, son of Izuku Midoriya and Anna Artyom, it is a pleasure to meet you all" the man says as he stood up.

"Hold on a moment son!?" Yelled Inko as she pushed pass everyone to take a closer look at the man claiming to be her grandson, "Tsukauchi? Is it true?" All Might asked as he towards at his friend for confirmation as Tsukauchi just nods his head, confirming the claim.

"I understand you all must be confused but first let me ask... How long has it been since my father was tortured on live TV?" Toshinori asked with furrowed eyebrows as everyone else shifts uncomfortable as they recall what they had seen that day.

"Two weeks, it had been two weeks since" Shoto said with a frown as he remembered the smile his friend gave, "Wait if your his son, then that means Izuku survived! My baby survived!" Inko said coming to the realization.

Toshinori nodded as he grabbed a radio from his pocket before speaking into it "Монарх, це Химера один, код чотири-п'ять-одинадцять-двадцять один, ти мене чуєш?" [Translation: Monarch this is Chimera one reporting in, code four-five-eleven-twenty one do you read me?]

A few seconds went by until another voice came through the radio "Це Монарх, ми читаємо вас Химера, надішліть звіт" [Translation: This is Monarch we read you Chimera, send report] said a feminine voice from the radio.

"Інформувати Дипломат про сценарій сніжинки підтверджено, завершено" [Translation: Inform Diplomat scenario snowflake is confirmed over and out] Toshinori said before turning off the radio, "Thank you for the information... Shoto I presume" thanked Toshinori as Shoto nodded "Tell me young Toshinori" soke All Might a little weirded out by saying his own name "How is young Izuku? How did he survive? And how does he already have a son even though only two weeks passed?" Questioned All Might as Toshinori.

"Well first lets all take a seat, because I think this little one is getting tired" Toshinori says gesturing to the still teary eyed Eri in front of her, all the others agreed and shortly after they all took their seats on the couches and chairs forming a semi circle infront of Toshinori " Well, from what my father had told me, after he had been pushed through the portal, all he could see was the blue flames that engulfed his body, and he burned for quite a while, he speculated he might have burned for two, maybe three days, before he was finally found by a STALKER" Toshinori said as he placed his hand on his chin as he began to recall the stories he had heard, he looked up to see if they had listened but all of them had a weird look on their faces.

"Is something the matter?" Toshinori asked as he tilted his head "So-Sorry, its just when you said stalker it creeped some of us out" Mina said quietly as some people beside her nodded in agreement.

"Why would you be- ohhh" Toshinori said as he came to a realization and chuckles softly
"I apologize, you see STALKER has a different meaning to me, for me it is short for Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers and Robbers, hence the name STALKER, these are people as the name suggest come to the zone seeking adventure, money, or come to escape their past" Toshinori explained, "Wait what do you mean by 'zone'?" Asked Iida.

"I was just about to get into that, as I was saying, he was found by a STALKER who took him towards a nearby village, that is where surprisingly they had found him alive but in terrible condition, it had taken them two months to fully heal him and when he finally awoke he was greeted with the grand irradiated wonders of the Zone, the Zone being the area around what is left of Chernobyl, Pripyat, and other surrounding areas.

"Wait Chernobyl? I thought that place had been cleared of radiation years ago thanks to radiation absorbing quirks?" Questioned Momo, "Indeed while in this world you have done that, and might I say I am very impressed" Praised Toshinori "Wait... What do you mean by 'this world'?" Asked Ochako as she leaned towards him hoping for answers as Toshinori smiled once again.

"What I mean by that is Izuku Midoriya, was sent to not only the past, but also in his words 'An alternate reality' and was stuck their for two decades" Toshinori said sadly as he looked as all of their faces turn into shock.

"Tw-Two decades? M-My baby boy was gone for two decades?" Asked the shaky voice of Inko as she gripped her chest as Bakugou started to comfort his surrogate aunt, "Tsu-Tsukauchi is this true?" Asked Nezu still gripping with the fact not only time travel exists but also the multiverse theory, "I-Its true..."

"Its all true"