Chapter 5 The Daughter

Everyone stood there is silence trying to process what Toshinori told them, the fact not only did Izuku live but also he was much older than most of the people in the room.

Inko sobbed as did some of the students, as All Might smiled in relief as did Aizawa, he was not only alive, he found a way back here.

Toshinori: As I was saying, he was found by a STALER took him to a nearby village where he was healed and was thrown into the zone, from what stories he had told me from when I was younger and the stories told by other STALKERS my father was a tough son of a bi- I mean a tough son of a gun.

Toshinori said as Inko glared at him as if challenging him to curse infront of children, Toshinori then felt something tug on his coat as his eyes widened as his hand quickly reached for the pistol on his hip as he looked down to see Eri looking at him, then Toshinori calmed down as he let his hand go of the pistol.

Toshinori: What do you wish Eri?

Eri: We-Well I was wondering if you have a picture of Izuku... And if I can see it?

Eri asked meekly as Toshinori patted the young girls head, Toshinori then pulled out what seemed to be a old cellphone as he turned it on and showed Eri a picture of a man wearing a gas mask with a hood and a long trench coat, his hands were clearly burned badly as he was sitting down next to a woman wearing similar clothing, but instead of a gasmask it was a simple cloth that covered her mouth and nose, she had fair white skin and beautiful blonde hair with brown eyes, infront of them was a campfire and surrounding them were other people that had similar clothing

Toshinori: That is my mother, Anna z
Artyom Midoriya.

Toshinori said pointing at the woman as Inko and a few others leaned in to get a closer look at the woman who was their Son/Friends/Students wife, Toshinori then pointed at the man beside her.

Toshinori: And that is my father, Izuku Artyom Midoriya.

Toshinori said with a smile as Eri looked disappointed.

Eri: So-Sorry, but do you have any other picture where Izuku doesnt have a mask?

Eri asked Toshinori as he looked down solemnly.

Toshinori: Sorry little one, my father rarely ever takes off his mask, let alone have a picture of him without his mask.

Toshinori said as he patted the young girls head, before Eri could say anything a snap was heard, everyone snapped there heads to see a woman in a black tactical vest with red markings holding a camera.

The heroes then moved into position preparing for a fight, Aizawa glared at her as Shoto asked her.

Shoto: Who are you?

The girl smirked as Toshinori let out a sigh.

Toshinori: That is my sister, Inko Artyom Midoriya

[A hell of a lot shorter  sorry bout that, irl things are keeping me from getting too much ideas for this book, but yeah tell me if you guys like the old writing style or new writing style.

Until next time see yall!]