Chapter 2 Chaos

Tsukauchi rubbed his head, it had been two weeks since the incident and within the following days villains took the opportunity to wreak havoc throughout Japan, and with the citizens starting riots it wasnt looking too pretty, but if that wasnt enough not only did Shigaraki hijack all of Japan's broadcasting stations, he had hijacked every broadcast tower, and satellites worldwide, so everyone could see the execution, within the following days 60% of students attending hero schools worldwide dropped out with UA alone having most of the 1st year and 2nd year students drop out, as well as many rookie heroes quitting the profession, and many psychiatric hospitals were filled due to the amount of people that were traumatized after seeing the broadcast.

And to add salt into the wound Japan was now facing international backlash with how the government, specifically the Hero commission handled the trial, rather the lack of a trial for Izuku, the moment he turned himself in the President of the Hero commission rather giving Izuku a fair trial has instantly sent to Tartarus, so safe to say things could be going better.

Currently Tsukauchi was dealing with another problem a week after the event a new Vigilante group showed up, but calling them a Vigilante group wouldn't be accurate they were more like a paramilitary organization with armed and trained men numbering around 30 known members, lead by their unknown leader only referred to as "The Marked One" and Tsukauchi was unfortunately the one assigned to investigate the group.

From recent reports they were a group known as Freedom's Duty, and they were not origainally from Japan, but came here from Ukraine, how they were able to get here undetected is not know, but all they do know is that one day during a bank heist, 5 of them suddenly appeared out of no where and started breaching the building from the rooftops, and after a 20 minute firefight the hostages within the building started evacuating from the front door, and after 5 more minutes police and heroes on scene were given the go ahead to clear the building, what was inside was a massacre, there were a total of 6 armed gunmen each with dangerous quirks were inside, from the 6 only 1 was found alive, he was in shock, beside him the heads of his accomplices with one of the heads missing the skin of the face showing the muscles, said bodies were in various states of mutilation, some had their chests ripped open, while others had limbs be torn apart, the.

After an interrogation with the surviving gunman he described what had happened. This was a recording with the Gunman. 

'Everything was going to plan, Miyazaki was tying up one of the last hostages before we heard glass shatter from the upstairs, Miyazaki sent Aiko to take a look what it was, not long after we saw his body fly down towards us from the upper levels, his stomach wide open from something, not long after a bunch of dudes showed up and started shooting us but... they werent alone, there was SOMETHING with them, and it wasn't human, it was invisible snuck up behind Haru before tearing her limbs off, and while we were distracted Miyazaki got shot straight in the head Yuki then tried to bolt it for the exit but she was gunned down too, Yoshi tried to use his quirk on the monster but... the thing... it... it took his face off, it wasnt fucking natural, I-I hid, after a few minutes the gunfire stopped, and I thought I was safe but... the thing found me...'

'What did the 'thing' look like?'

'Oh god... where do even begin.. well it was tall, easily 6 foot, and it was pale as snow, it didnt have any clothes, but it also didnt have a dick, or pussy, or boobs... it had thick hands with 4 fingers, and 3 claws in each foot... and its face oh god its face...'

'Wh-What was wrong with its face?'

'It had tentacles going down its face, it didnt have a jaw and it had sharp teeth... I-I dont know what kind of quirk that was but... I dont think it was normal...'

The recording ends there, the gunman's story was also backed up by what the hostages saw, armed men coming down from the stairs and a invisible monster tearing apart the criminals, after most of the criminals were dead, they set them free and told them to go through the door, by the time anyone could ask them anything they started cutting off the heads of the criminals before the creature appeared scaring them out the building, and that was that.

Tsukauchi drank his coffee as more and more reports of the group were piled on top of his desk, they stopped things from petty mugging, to toppling entire crime operations, from drug making to human trafficking these people were obviously trained and deadly as well as well equipped, and with reports of them having monsters with them, not just one but multiple other creatures, from humanoid men on all fours that could jump great distances to the aforementioned invisible creature, Tsukauchi let out a sigh as he stood up to leave for UA high, his friend Toshinori had asked him to meet him at the school, and he was running late.

He quickly jogged out of the station and into his car unaware of the 2 red glowing orbs watching him from afar.