I Missed Yu

The smell of the air felt so fresh yet so empty. It really didn't make sense to her, the smell of the cool air in the dark empty street in seoul made her feel lonelier than she has ever been.

The girl had came here to find her new life but after 3 years all she could think about was the girl who she only wanted that had moved here 4 years ago. She tried to trail her, maybe even bump into her "accidentally" if she could.

But the one who she truly loved wasn't really that active on social media.

Her Twitter account was private and it seemed that she really posted on there a lot but the girl couldn't dare to send a follow request.

Her instagram only had three post, her last post was 5 months ago but it was just pictures of her friends, random other pics but not of her.

The black haired girl slumped on a bench, what was in front was a empty road, the traffic light has stayed on red for god knows how long, she couldn't really focus on the lights at the moment.

She checked her phone, the contact that said "Winter 💌" was still there but the messages would not go through, maybe she was gone for good. But Karina could not move on.

She tried dating Jeno, at first it seemed like he gave her everything she needed, he was nice, kindhearted and he even helped old ladies cross the street whenever he saw one. But he just wasn't the person she wanted to be with, she wanted to be Winter only.

The black haired sighed, her breath showing clearly in the fall night sky.

Maybe Winter was just on her mind so much that she could see her walking peacefully across the other side of the road on the sidewalk. Karina laughed at her imaginations and rubbed her eyes, expecting her hallucinating to fade away.

Her eyes went back to the other side of the road, but it did not turned out how she expected.

A short brunette haired girl was walking, with headphones in, into the 7-eleven.

Karina swallowed hardly, not even believing her eyes one bit before she stood up off of the bench.

She was a bit hesitant, staring at the glass door, the brunette disappearing into the store..

...

Soonly she found herself entering into the store, "welcome." She heard the worker say in a distance, but her eyes wondered around the store instead of at the counter.

She looked in the isles slowly, one by one until she stopped, seeing the familiar woman bending down and scanning the snacks on the shelves.

She stared, admiring the girl's beauty, she hasn't changed a bit..

The brunette turned her head slowly but before she could actually look around, Karina was already in a different isle.

She pressed her head up against a shelf, closing her eyes, if Winter would've met her gaze she probably would've lost her breath completely.

Silence filled the store, not even shoes made a sound in this moment, just pure silence.

"Uhm.. excuse me.." Karina heard tiny shy voice say, immediately opening her eyes and looking towards the sound.

She froze.

Looking down at the most precious person she finally reunited with.

"I need to get that.." The brunette pointed to the shelf that Karina was leaning on. The taller one was a bit confused, did Winter not look at her clearly?

"Oh, sorry." Karina replied softly before moving away from the shelf and on the other shelf that was in front of her.

She looked at the smaller, putting snacks into her basket slowly before she stood up and met her gaze with Karina. She then bowed, "thank you.."
Before she could walk off,