more than jealous he is hurt

After some hours they both decided to go to their teammates and they left their room and started to go toward hardik bhai's room they knock on the door and Hardik bhai opened the door and told them to come in and in Hardik bhai 's room their are already sky and Mohammad siraj sitting their so they sit on the couch and they play games for 2 hours and then at 8 pm they decided to go for eating dinner so they went to downstairs were and then they saw there Sachin Tendulkar and their family everyone was happy to see them and Rohit Bhai and virat bhai was talking with them and then they called subhman for discussing so subhman said ishan to come with him but ishan refuse and said he feel nervous around then so he didn't wants to go with him and said also they called you not me but subhman said he won't go without ishan so ishan had to go with him when they come towards the elders Sachin sir asked subhman about how he is doing in life to which subhman replied it's great then they started to talk about the matches and practice session and ishan felt a little left out because everyone is taking with eachother so he just stood up their  then sara Tendulkar come their and started to talk to Subhman they were being so comfortable with eachother and ishan told subhman that he will go to Hardik bhai and Surya Bhai to which subhman replied yes he can go ishan didn't like this because he want subhman to come with him but he ignored it and went toward the other members he was taking with members and glancing at subhi and sara he felt jealous he don't know why. why he is feeling jealous subhman is his friend right then why he ask himself but couldn't find the answer after some time he was staring at them he know that subhman like sara and he support him but now why he is feeling hurt he started to question himself he was feeling so bad but he just shut his thoughts and they all started to go to dinning table and then he saw that subhman is not setting with but he is setting with sara he again feel so hurt but he didn't say anything and they all started to eat their food and then after finishing the dinner they all went to their respective room and then ishan again saw subhman was not with him and then siraj told he that he went to drop sara to his room and then ishan said ok and he left to his room and after entering his room he just drop himself in bed and started to think about his feeling about few times ago and he just started to think about every actin he do with subhman like they laugh together they prank on teammates together and he started to realize his feeling for subhman he want subhman more then friend but he don't wants to destroy their friendship he knows that he never gets intrest in boys it's just subhman he wants to be with but he knows that subhman don't think about him more then friend so he said to himself that he will keep his feeling to himself and never tell subhman about this then he went to his side of ded and fell asleep thinking about subhman.

( please ignore/forgive my grammatical mistakes and if you want any other ship's fanfiction you can tell me )

Hope you all like it 🥰🥰