Realizeing his feeling

After entering ishan's room subhman grab Ishu by his shoulder and push him toward the door and cage hin between his hands and asked him why he is ignoring him but ishan was not ready to tell him subhman again asked him but ishan didn't replied so he asked arngrily what happened and ishan lost his hole strength and put his head on subhi's chest and tell him that first he will not broke their friendship to which subhman replied that you are the one doing it and first ishan said sorry and then he started to tell subhman that he likes Subhman alot he like not love him so much that he can't tolerate him being with sara so he just started to ignore him so that this won't effect their friendship but subhman was in shock and asked Ishu again what did he say ishan replied that he is not gay he just get attracted to Subhman he just like subhman and he tried to forget this feeling but he can't do that he can't make himself hate subhi and Ishan started to cry he cry so hard bleming himself for all of this and subhman was shocked but he tried to make ishan stop cry but he can't then he some how managed to stop him from crying and manage to take Ishu to bed and in no time ishan fall asleep but subhi started to think about ishan's confessions and then he remember a past memory 2 months ago ishan was not answering his message or calls so he call Raj bhaiya and ask him why ishan is not answering his calls or messages to which bhaiya reply that ishan was being very wired he was not talking to anyone not eating properly and also he lock himself in his room he was being so sad and after hearing that subhman was not feeling well and thinking about this he didn't sleep all night and decided to talk to Ishan when they meet for IPL now I. Present he realised that ishan not talking to him made him go mad he was feeling frustrated when he don't talk to Ishan for four months and he also want ishan to know that his and sara's engagement got cancelled and shifted to July and now he don't wants to marry sara he just want ishan beside him he can't imagine ishan hugging someone else laughing with someone else he felt jealous seeing ishan talking with his Mumbai India teammates he felt jealous when ishan hug someone else and then he thought about his feeling towards ishan and he realised that the whole time ishan was not talking with him he was thinking of ishan and he realised that he want ishan more then friends not because ishan conffesd to him but because he actually love ishan not sara without sara he can live sara not talking to him not effect him that much but ishan's ignores make him realise his feeling and he immediately call his dad and told him everything about his feeling toward ishan and also told his dad to cancel his engagement and first his dad was not ready to do this but for his sons happiness he agreed and after cutting call with his dad subhman come close to Ishu kiss him on his cheeks and forehead and hug him from behind and sleep beside him and wishper in his ears mister Ishan Kishan you are mine I love you .

( ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰🥰