Their weeding

They were sleeping peacefully but the sunlight hit ishan's face  and he grond on this and moved closer to Subhman after realising  he just don't want to move away from him he also miss every inch of subhman when he tries to get up subhman stop him and hug him tight ishan was at shock first then he said sorry to Subhman for last night and said he will try to ignore his feelings for subhman but subhman said he love ishan more than anything and get told him everything about last night ishan was at shock and later that two years left his eyes and he started to say sorry because subhman can't marry sara and he destroyed everything but subhi said he love him not sara he just feal attracted towards her but he love ishan. Ishan was happy to hear that and then they both went to team members and saw their family members standing there ishan was so nervous because his whole family and subhi's whole family was there and what subhman told him that means that he broke his engagement with sara so he was some how feeling uneasy he stopped in mid ways he didn't dare to go there so subhi hold his hands and nod at him as assurance and he will handle everything thing ishan don't have to worry and they both went to their family and after reaching there subhman first told sara and Sachin Tendulkar whole sorry and he deeply apologize from bottom of his hard for everything that happened but Sachin sir asked him why he cancelled the engagement and subhman replied that he love ishan not as friend but more then friend he love him as a lover he want to spend his whole life with ishan. Ishan was feeling nervous nd he look down to floor subhman continue and said that he is not gay neither ishan is gay they both are straight but they love eachother and they can't live without eachother every one was shocked and even teammates were shocked after hearing this but they didn't say anything ishan's dad and  mom asked him that he like subhman or not and ishan replied he love subhman more then anything he can't live without him he wants to spend his life with him his life's every moment it's happy or sad good or bad he wants to share with subhman he want subhman to be his life partner and everyone just looked at them and didn't say anything then every thing went silent then subhi's dad spoke and said if they both are happy with eachother then they should let them their lives like they want and ishan's dad also support this and said if their saon is happy then they are also happy they don't mind anything else and they will accept them as the way they are everybody agreed with them and ishan hugged subhi subhi also hugged back and then their family was like guys if you goone marry eachother or not and they said yes they wanna marry each other so they decided to  let them marry and be happy so the marriage date get fixed after a month they gone become eachother's better half after a long time the day of marriage arrived ( actually I don't know about the marriage at all so I am not goone explain it ) they marry eachother in Punjabi style and their present all members give them blessings they also posted it on Instagram many fans hated them but many fans loved them to and accept them as the way they are and support them the haters also get shut up and they all were happy after the marriage subhman's dad gifted them a house in Delhi and first they refused but leter they accept them and they went to their new house after bidding goodbyes to their families and subhman's sister said all the best to Subhman and ishan for their first weeding night they became all red after hearing that and went towards the car and drive towards their new home .

( please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Guys after the India vs Bangladesh match many fans said that subhman and sara both are engaged so please tell me if it's true or not

Hope you all like it 🥰😍

And the first night part will come soon