sweet and bitter but atleast not hurt that much

After some time subhi come to his room and saw ishan sleeping peacefully so he didn't disturb him and went toward the other side of the bed and seek in through blanket and he hug ishan from behind and cuddle him and fall asleep next morning when they both wake up from the bed and then they both get fresh up and decide to go for net practice they went their and meet with all team members and they all started to practice one by one ishan practice completed before subhman so he decided to sit for some time then he will practice his wicket keeping after 10 minutes practice Subhman came towards ishan and they both sit down for 5 minutes and then ishan left to practice his wicket keeping and when he was practicing he notice sara near subhi taking and laughing together he felt jealous but he can't do anything so he completed his practice and decide to go near them when he went near them they saw him and then they say goodbye to eachother and sara left ishan asked subhman what they are taking about he say that they were taking about marval movie and told ishan that sara also like marval movie like him so they were taking about them and ishan said ok and then they both decided to go to their hotel room because it's getting hot in the ground so they left the ground but ishan thought were stuck in his thoughts about the last night incident and then today incident then they were sitting in their room and subhman told ishan that he likes sara so much after hearing this ishan felt heart broken 💔 but he didn't say anything and the cheer him up for making sara his but internally he was feeling so hurt that he told he wants to use washroom and he came inside washroom and started crying not loudly because subhi was in the room so he can't cry loudly but he can't stop him self and the sound of sniffing can be heard from outside so subhman come close to the washroom door and ask him if ishan is ok and ishan was not in state to say something so he just kept silent and didn't say anything after some time subhi started knocking on door hard because he felt worried about ishan then some how ishan managed to say he is ok and then he wash his face and decide to open the door but before he can open the door his legs sleep ( gir Jana ) on the floor and then he shouted so loudly that subhman started asking him again if he is ok ishan some how managed to open the door and after seeing ishan condition subhi asked him what happened and ishan told him everything then subhman carried him in bridal style to their shared bedroom and gently place him on bed and then he started looking at his leg when he strached it a little ishan gasp so subhman said to ishan that maybe his leg has been fracture so he carry him to their team doctor and the doctor check him and said it will be ok in 2 days so they don't have to worry but when subhman told this to team they said ishan have to rest for first match but ishan said he will be ok so you don't have to worry guys and then everyone said ok and subhman carried ishan to their room ishan was staring at subhman and he was feeling butterflies in his stomach then when they entered the room subhman made ishan sit on the bed made him take his medicine and then massage his foot for some time then he told him to sleep for some time but ishan told subhman to sleep with him so subhi agreed and they both lay on bed and suddenly ishan put his head on subhman's chest and subhman didn't say anything he just craze his hairs and they both fall asleep.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰