8

It was a good night sleep indeed.

I am back in my room and Manik is with me. Not on the same bed but atleast he is still with me just a few feet away.

I stretched my arms and looked at Manik sleeping peacefully on the couch. There was no anger or negative emotions on his face but pure peace.

I like this Manik.

He woke up a few minutes later and a frown immediately appeared on his forehead looking at me.

Welcome back Mr. Frown Malhotra.

"What?" He questioned me.

Good morning. Love. Honey. Sweety. These are the things we expect from someone first thing in the morning. Not what or why or when?

"What what?" I questioned back.

"Why are you staring at me?"

I rolled my eyes. How come he lost the romantic bone from his body along with his memory?

"I am not staring at you, Manik. My vision balls organ are directed towards your muscle, bone filled skin organ." I explained.

He shook his head. "Not first thing in the morning."

"Well good morning to you too." I replied dropping the bedsheet down and stepping out of the bed.

Manik wasn't looking at me now and he was either closing his eyes or looking at the floor.

What's with him?

Anyways, I have to get ready for the day. So I stretched my arms once again and walked towards the backdoor to open it.

"Where are you going?" He questioned me.

I smiled. "Are you missing me already, Manik?"

He gave me a side eye.

"I am going to my room, Duh! To shower, change and get ready for the day." I said and turned the knob to go out.

I was halted in my steps when I felt his arms on my shoulder. My breath hitched feeling him so close to me. He wrapped the shirt he was wearing last night over me.

"You are not leaving like that." He said tightening the hold on the shirt.

I turned back slightly to see him shirtless and paying his complete attention to me. His eyes were sincerely looking at me while I am finding it difficult to look at him without dropping my eyelashes in shyness.

A knock on his door crashed my whatever dreamland I was staying. I immediately ran out of this place without giving him a chance to speak.

I opened the door to my room and locked it behind me. As soon as I am in my safe place I clutched my chest and took a deep breath.

"Woah! What's with him anyways?"

A gentle smile unknowingly formed on my face as I felt his clothes on my skin after a long time.

This time he gave it himself.

Since it's a good start I have to do another good thing. That is to take a shower. Yay!

I wore the boring body fitting black dress without any frills or amusing material on it. I didn't like the dress but it's okay since it's on my body and it's beautiful.

I walked down the hall to eat my LukFast but got confused as there were many people gathered in the hallway.

What happened?