9

Nandini was restless; from the happenings around her to the possibility of happenings in the future.

Well, why won't she be, afterall the person who has caused a lot of trouble in her life is back once again. And this time it's worse since Manik is not on her side like the past.

"He didn't lose his memory but he lost the thinking ability." Nandini gritted her teeth as she lashed out on the poor painting hanging on the wall.

Why must the Bullock Cart still be alive?

She thought this for the nth time. Though her thoughts were not in any way trying to harm Harshad she found the only solution to his exit is his death.

Alas! That didn't happen and he is back into the mansion as a person in comatose stage.

"That Bullock Cart! He dare to challenge me by pretending to be in a coma. Let me free and I will make sure he will never wake up from that stage." The poor painting once again stood as a witness to her outburst.

Manik who has failed to console his wailing mother stepped back and walked to his bedroom with a gloomy face. He dropped his jacket on the floor casually and was about to remove his vest as well but stopped when his eyes fell over the ball of sunshine.

Nandini's self talk was amusing him and the way she was scolding him through the means of the giant potrait of him was more fascinating.

All of his burden of dejection received from his mother vanished into the thin air as he concentrated only on her, his wife.

The thought that Nandini Murthy is now his wife snapped him out of all his thoughts as he went back to his usual self.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned crossing his arms over his chest.

If it was any other time Nandini would be drooling over her husband's strong muscles exposed from his sleeves vest but now she is boiling in anger and nothing would tempt her.

"You are a dumb Bull." She snapped at him without caring his words.

"You mean dumbbell?"

"No. I meant DUMB BULL. Your brother is a Bullock Cart and you are the dumb bull."

"Why are you against Harshad getting into the mansion?" He questioned.

"Because he is a Bullock Cart and you are the dumb bull. Your mother is the whip and Cabir is dung. And I am the stupid human sitting inside." She threw the pillow at Manik who easily dodged it.

Manik took a deep breath not getting a legible answer from her. "What am I even expecting from this immature girl."

"I am a woman, Manik." She threw another pillow at him.

"I doubt it with your stupid behaviour. Now get out of this room and stop irritating me."

"I am not dying to stay inside this room after you allowed that Bullock Cart into this mansion. And how could you ask me to go away infront of everyone without listening to me?"

"Because that's an important topic and you need not interfere." Manik replied.

"That topic concerns me too, Manik. I don't want him to be in this mansion."

"Why? Give me the reason instead of your blabbering." He gave her the chance to explain.

"Blabbering? Ofcourse, you will understand the Bullock Cart drama of being in a coma but you won't understand your wife's pain."

"I am giving you last chance to give your reasons, Nandini. Don't irritate me."

"Last chance? Manik really, now I have to take chances to even speak with you. Why is nobody understanding me? He harmed us by being friend with the enemies and you are letting him inside this mansion?"