Chapter 1: Denied Again

Welcome everyone to this new story and thank you for taking the time to read this. Let's start this story and I hope y'all enjoy it. This story will have swearing so you have been warned.

(Mineta's POV)

I was walking back from training or should I say lack of training because Principal Nezu said that I have to wait for extra training. So I finally got to dorms and check the mail for the response from the Support Group about my new hero costume design and equipment as my bro Denki come got he mail along with everyone else.

"Hey Mineta, are you excited about getting new stuff from the Support Group?" Denki said with a smile on his face. "I sure am, hopefully I get approved this time." I said as we walked inside to see that everyone got their approval on their new equipment and new additions to their costumes. My hope is skyrocketing in excitement as I open my letter, but as soon as I read it all my hopes were destroyed as big bold red letters appeared on my letter as Denki jumped for joy at his letter was approved on it. "Bro I got approved for my Shock Cannon and Electric Reducing Helmet, what about you-?" He asked but I was to enraged as I threw my letter on the ground and left.

'This is bullshit everyone got approved for their stuff but I didn't, oh I'm getting to the bottom of this.' I thought to myself as I walked into the Support Course Building.
I walked up to the desk in the front and asked to speak to Power Loader immediately, to which the lady rolled her eyes at me as she just sat there. "Ma'am, I asked you to get Power Loader please." I said as polite as I can be. "I heard you, but you need to wait your turn." She said as she pointed at a set by the office. I rolled my eyes but "FORGOT" to whisper, "Rude ass bitch." I said as I sat down at the set but purposely she heard me as she glared at me.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY?" She yelled with anger in her voice as Power Loader comes out of his office. "What's going on out here?" He asked as the girl at the desk pointed at me. Power Loader looked at me with a confused look on his face as I asked him if I could talk to him, to which he nods his head. "So Mineta what brings you here?" He asked with a nervous smile on his face. "I came to ask why I got denied by the support course again while everyone in my class got approved?" I asked with a agitated tone and I guess he noticed it as he leaded back in his chair. "Well Mineta I'm sorry that your having trouble, but the reason I have been denie any requests from you is because your quirk is hard to figure out on both weapons and your new costume design so we can't help you, so can you please have some patience." He said in a serious but nervous tone that I can tell was bullshit.

I sat there pissed by his statement because this was the Hero Support Course and they can't help me, "Thirteen times I ask for help from you and your tell me that The Hero Support Course can't help and for me to be patient THAT'S BULLSHIT, you know what I'm done with the support course I'll look somewhere else." I said as I glared at him with rage as I jumped off my set. I turned to leave until Mei came in with one of her BABIES as my anger started to boil, "Power Loader, I finally finished the gear for Class-2B and im working on 1A's next, oh hi Small Hentai why are you here?" She asked with a confused look on her face. "IT'S NOT IMPORTANT. "SLAM" I yelled as I slammed the door hard as I walked back to the dorms.

(Mei's POV )

I felt bad for lie to him as I looked back at Power Loader with a worried look, "He asked about his stuff being denied didn't he?" I asked with a sad expression on my face as Power Loader nods his head. "Well maybe if he waits just a little long-."I said but was cut off as Power Loader looked at me with a worried look. "He said that he will never come back here again, and that he's going to look somewhere else. I think this was the last straw for him." He said as he puts his head down on his desk in disappointment. My heart broke from those words as I pulled out my phone and called Iida.