Chapter 2: Let The Training Begin

Welcome to Chapter 2,this is going to be fun for me and you but enough about that now, let's get this started.

(Mineta's POV)

My dad showed up in his truck as I got in the passenger seat as we drove off, "So how's my Special boy doing, and your mother told me everything so you can tell us when we get to base ok Minoru?" My dad said in a happy but serious tone to which I said yes sir as we make to the base. We got out the vehicle and my mom without any warning hugged the life out of me but I was happy to see her as I hugged her back. "Oh my little boy is finally here, but let's talk in the office so we can talk." She said as I follow her and dad to their office.

Once we got in the office I sat down and started telling them everything. "Mom, Dad can you help me with my training, hero costume design and equipment please, I'm trying to do butter but I feel like I'm being held back by someone else and there's no way out." I ask as tears start to form on my face. "Minoru like your mother said we are going to help you but our training will take time for you to learn and we both agreed to teach you our skills in Quirk Manufacturing Clothing and Weaponsmith for your quirk." He said which caught me off guard as the thought of the training taking a long time as my hopes becoming less and less until my mom spoke up with a devilish smile.

"That is why we decided to use our special room for your training." She said as I looked at her with confusion. "What special room, will it help me?" I asked with curiosity in my voice as my parents smiled at me as they nod their heads. "Now son, what we tell you stays on this base, you can't tell anyone about it do you understand?" My Dad asked me in a serious tone to which I nod my head in agreement as they told me to follow them.

(Terry's POV)

Once we got to our destination me and my wife looked at our sun how had a confused look on his face as we laughed in our amusement. "Hehehe..ok son I need to know if you know anything about the Manga's DragonBall Z or Naruto?" I asked him to which he nods his head. "Yes sir there my favorite Anime Manga's every why you ask?" He asked as I smile at he knowledge and childhood innocents. "Well Minoru, what if we told you that those stories were real?" Mary said as she opened the secret room to Minoru as his eyes almost shot out of his head in disbelief.

"Is this-?" He said but I cut him off. "Yes son me and your mother built our own Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but unlike in the Manga's we can adjust how many years your spending in here." I said as we walked inside The Chamber. "And since you need our experience you will spend four years of training starting now and you will spend the next four years making you and your quirk stronger and increase your speed as well." Mary said with a serious look on her face as I walked over to the training supplies to get the most important tool he need. "You know maybe we should start him early, that way we can teach him how to push his quirk further beyond it's potential." I said as I handed him the Weighted Clothes.

"Ahh..these things way a lot and I'm supposed to wear them?" Minoru as he tries to move his body but the weight was difficult. "We know sweetie but you will get used to them to the point you won't even know your wearing them." Mary said as Minoru nods his head as we start training.

[1½ day that equal to 4 years and 2 months later]

(Mary's POV)

To our delight and surprise Minoru has mastered Weaponsmithing and Quirk Manufacturing Clothing. Now we're going to help him with his quirk and new techniques thank to the scrolls Goku and Vegeta along with the legendary Z Figther and the scrolls of techniques from the legendary Hokage Naruto Uzumaki. "Okey Minoru, now we are going to give you the scrolls from both The Z Figther and Naruto." Terry said as Minoru thanks us as he starts to practice the art of fly and how to focus his Kai Energy and Chakra but a questionable look came across his face as he looks at us.