Chapter 4: Grabbing Supplies

Welcome to chapter 4, this chapter may contain some swearing and violence so you have been warned. Let's enjoy the story and thank you for reading.

(Mei's POV)

It's been two days since Small Hentai stopped coming to the Support Group for for anything and the orders have been staking up, Iida came by to see if I was ok because Power Loader called him asked for help. "Mei are you ok, you haven't been working on your babies like you used to and I'm worried?" He asked me with a worried look in his eyes. "Sorry hun it's just the hole thing with Small Hentai that bothering me lately, he told Power Loader that he wasn't going to need our services anymore and to not call him for anything." I said with head down as I looked at my unfinished projects as Iida rubs my back.

"Well if it makes you feel better Mineta is coming back to UA today so you might be able to talk to him about it." He said with a smile on his face which made me blush red as I nod my head as I get back to work. "Thank you sweetie you always know what to say to help me feel better." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. "Yeah, well I'll see you later Mei if you want come by the training grounds too if you want?" Iida said in as he leaves. 'Maybe I should go see them train, it would help to get some fresh air once in awhile.' I thought to myself as I go to Power Loaders office to get his approval and he said yes.

[At the training grounds after Mineta defeats Mirko]

'What did she mean "he's not allowed at the dorms" did something happen?' I thought to myself as I followed 1A to the dorms but to my surprise they walk around the building as I spot what looked like a plan rundown shed. I listened in on their conversation and what Aizawa said shocked me, "Mineta this is were you will be staying at, everything's you need is in this building." Aizawa said with a sad expression on his face. 'You got to be kidding me?' I thought to myself but what I heard next shocked me more."This is perfect, I'll buy it from Nezu right know if that's ok?" Mineta asked with a smile on his face as the rest of the class and me looked at him confused.

Mineta walked away with a calm smile on his face as I go over to Iida, "Iida please tell me this shed is a joke, as Class Rep your supposed to protest against this not be for it?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice but to my surprise Aizawa stared at me with serious but sad expression on his face. "What happened to Mineta was ordered by Nezu, he can't protest Nezu's orders by any means I'm sure you understand but there's nothing we can do." He said as he walked but I couldn't help but let my opinion slip out. "No wonder Small Hentai doesn't want anything to do with this you and this school, no one has his back when he needs it." I said which shocked him and the class as I walked away from them as I go back to my lab.

(Mineta's POV)

After I got done with my classes I went to my shed to see what I need to do to make it feel more roomier as I walked into the building and noticed that it did have my stuff but was junked up. "Will this is a mess but nothing I can't take care of but before I do anything." I said as myself as I sat in a meditated position as I close my eyes to see if I can since any unwanted electrical energy. 'As I suspected there's four mini cameras inside the shed, no doubt there from Nezu but I'll get rid of them right now.' I thought to myself as I send some of my Kai Energy to each of the cameras destroying them in a instant.

"Ok now that's done I can do some training while I'm cleaning up this place." I said to myself as I grabbed four of my orbs and thrown them in the air as I turned them into four clones of myself. "So Boss looks like we have our work cut out for us huh?" Clone1 asked me with a serious look on his face. "Yes, but thanks to our training in the Chamber we can get this place clean, fixed, and built better." I said as me and my clones high-fived each other as we got to work. Me along with Clones 1&2 picked up the heavy duty stuff while Clones 3&4 help organize the small stuff, but after we were done the place looked some what good but it could be better so that what I'm going to do as my clones puffed away.