Chapter 26: Thank you Rumi ! Shallot Big Brain !

For the past few days Izuku didn't knew what to do. The training camp with the Wild Wild Pussycats was a complete fiasco, they were attacked by the League of Villains, a Nomu and two androids. Most were beaten but at the cost of a burned forest, some injured students, a pro-hero missing, two out of commission and Katsuki Bakugo got kidnapped byt the LOV.

Izuku was in his room, on his bed looking at the ceiling with a blank look. For once Shallot say to not doing anything dangerous, since this case was clearly more dangerous and suspiscious.

A knock on the door make Izuku to get out of his bad thoughts and to turn his head.

Izuku: Enter.

The door open revealing his mother with a worried look on theirs faces. She sit on the edge of his bed.

Inko: How do you feel ?

Izuku: I feel powerless....

Inko: I'm sure they are going to find him ! Trust the Pro-heroes.

Izuku: I do, but I want to help too. I couldn't save him will he was in front of me ! Even Shallot told me to not interfere !

She hug Izuku. She stayed like that a few minutes until Izuku's phone vibrate next to him. She look at Izuku's screen to see It was Rumi calling him. His mother gasp.

Inko: Oh my, I should leave you alone.

The woman exit the room, leaving Izuku answer his phone.

Izuku: Hello.

[Rumi: Yo Bunny, how are you ?]

Izuku: Fine.

[Rumi:... Are you lying to me ?]

Izuku: N-No....

[Rumi:*sigh* Listen, first you can't lie to me, I know since you are stuttering. Second, I know what happened at the training camp, the pro-heroes are on the move, I even heard that Shallot was searching everywhere right now.]

Izuku: He didn't find Kacchan you mean ? Weird...

[Rumi: What do you mean ?]

Izuku: Shallot and Zahha can sense KI like me, so It's strange that he can't sense Kacchan's.

[Rumi: I admit that's weird]

Izuku: Speaking of sensing KI, what are you near my house ?

[Rumi:... Get out now.]

Izuku take a jacket, goes outside and walk for a bit until he saw Rumi waiting on a bench. He waved at her, and she respond by a warm smile. He seat next to her.

Rumi: Yo.

Izuku: Hi, umm sorry If I sound rude but what are you doing here ?

Rumi: W-Well, I was here to see you. I mean how you were holding up and all... Yeah that.

Izuku:.... Not really well... I don't know what to do. I just... feel so powerless.

Rumi one arm hug Izuku putting his head on the left side of her chest, making the boy blushing.

Rumi: I know that feeling. Unfortunately, in hero work you are going to feel that sometimes. Asking yourself questions. What If I was faster ? Stronger ? Or self loathing, like It's my fault I didn't arrived on time.

Hearing that Izuku got a more focus expression, he was listening attentively what Rumi was telling him. As he was listening to her voice he let himself melt in her embrace, for him her voice was like honey to his ear. He was definitively in love with her.