Chapter 27: All Might VS All For One ! Shallot's Anger !

Katsuki woke up in the middle of what seems to be a bar, restrained. he look around to see Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice and some sorts of mad doctor.

Katsuki:*cough* Who the fuck are you all ?

Shigaraki: Calm down, I don't want to fight. I just want you to listen. 

Katsuki: What useless thing do you want to say ?

Dabi: That guy is annoying....

Shigaraki: Settle down Dabi. Like I was going to say, We want you to join us. You have a great power and an immense pride in yourself, but all of that talent in you is restrained by they call heroes, laws and many stupid things. However, I can promise you that If you join us, we can you stronger than everyone on this planet.

Katsuki just stayed quiet, like he was deep in thought. In truth he just stopped listening a while ago. It's been two days since he didn't eat something, he was starving, he couldn't even muster any strength. He turn his eyes toward the TV who was display informations about the training camp.

Shigaraki: So, what do you think ? After all... You love winning don't you ?

Katsuki: Hehe...

L.O.V: ?

Katsuki: HahahaHAHAHAHAHA !

Doc Garaki: What's so funny you damn brat ?!

Katsuki: First, you're face. Second, you all barely hanging by a thread just by the simple intervention of Shallot. And third... You really think, ME ! A PROUD SAIYAN WARRIOR ! You worthless bunch of-

Interrupting Katsuki a knock could be heard from the door of the bar. Everyone turn theirs head in curiosity.

???: Pizza delivery !

Dabi turn to Shigaraki with a deadpanned look.

Dabi: Seriously ? Again ?

Shigaraki: No, It's not me this time, I didn't call anyone. Be careful it could be the her-

All Might burst throught the wall with his usual smile but he has a more serious vibe to it this time.

All Might: It Ends here, Shigaraki Tomura !

Shigaraki: Ends here you say ?... Don't fuck with me ! We've only just gotten started.

Shigaraki got restrained by Kamui Wood, but he ignore it and continued to speak.

Shigaraki: Justice... Peace... This rubbish society capped by such vague concepts.. I will destroy it and I'll start by removing the cap that is All Might. I've only just begun...

Shigaraki: Kurog-

Kurogiri got pierce by Edge Shot making him knocked out.

Edge Shot: Don't worry I didn't killed him.

Shigaraki: No.... Not like this....

Shigaraki seems to lose it at each muttering. Katsuki look at this slightly worried that he goes haywire. However 2 nomus appears from 2 black floating goo, while more goo came out of the villains and Katsuki's mouth, teleporting them somewhere else. All Might tried to grab Katsuki but was too late.

All Might: NOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Angered All Might beat the 2 nomus with ease and jump away to where All for One could actually be.

-

Every Pro-Heroes where wounded, only a man in a black suit was floating above them. An aura of terror was emaning from him he wasn't someone to be messed with.