TWO, back 2 freeridge.

—— chapter two, episode one

Back 2 freeridge.

SUMMER was over, parents were awaiting the start of school, so their kids can get out of their faces

SUMMER was over, parents were awaiting the start of school, so their kids can get out of their faces. some were traveling back to Freeridge after leaving for the summer, Cyan and Caila were those people. The twins had to be separated for half of the summer, which they hated but enjoyed.

Caila went with their mother, Kaya, to Nevada for majorette training/camp. Cyan went to Ohio for baseball training with their father, Bobby. Both of them had their summer glow ups. Caila's body became fuller, her face slimmed a bit, she even cut her hair short. She still wore glasses but only from time to time.

  Cyan wasn't a scrawny kid anymore, he was more muscular, his face was more toned, his hair was in a low cut, he and Caila had the same bright smile. The Benson Twins were more than eye-catching.

Now, the twins and their parents were reuniting after being apart. Cyan and their dad made it home first, their older brother and his fiancée watched over their house, with their daughter. The one that snitched at the cookout.

About an hour later, Caila and their mom made it home, it was still daylight. Caila burst through the front door, "i'm baaaack!" She sang, holding her arms out at her sides, she wore the same smile as her brothers.

She was engulfed into a long and tight hug by her twin, who was way taller than her now. "oh my God, i'm not taller than you anymore." Caila stated her observation, her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging.

"I know, bruh. But look at you, you cut your hair and got bangs, i like it." Cyan played with the girl's hair, she thanked him before going to greet her father and older brother, Calvin.

   "What's up, lil snitch?" Caila said to her niece, Morgan. The six year old was sassy, and bossy, some traits that she clearly got from her paternal grandmother.