THREE, back 2 school.

—— chapter three, episode one

back 2 school.

"WAIT, WHAT?" Caila exclaimed, her arms were crossed as she stood in the door frame of Cyan's bedroom, her father, Calvin, and Latrelle were in there talking

  Calvin, and their father were apart of the prophets, including Latrelle, they were telling Cyan that it was time for him to become apart of the prophets as well, in a family full of gang members, the new generation is bound to join the gang.

"What have i told you about eavesdropping, Caila?" Her father, Bobby asked her.

"Papa, i'm not worried about that right now. Why do you want him to join that stupid gang?" Caila questioned, "he's barely fourteen."

"Yo, chill. You're only 7 minutes older than me, Cai. Acting like you're my big sister or something." Cyan joked, laying a hand on her shoulder, "you don't have to worry, i ain't joining the gang, pops said it's a choice."

She sighed, and looked around the room at her family, "alright, cause you gotta focus on baseball, you hear me?" Caila was very mature for her age, she already had the motherly personality, she picked it up from her mom.

"I hear ya." Cyan smiled fondly at his twin, gaining a smile back. Their father held a hand to his heart, thanking God for the siblingship the two had.

   "And i don't even know why Latrelle is in it too." Caila rolled her neck, looking at her cousin with a stern look on her face, the boy's neck flew back, holding his hand to his chest as he looked around, "nigga, don't look around. you know i'm talking to you,"

  Latrelle scoffed, "man, can i live?"

  Caila rose her hands up and scoffed too, "you keep on with the prophet sh-s-stuff and you might not be able to." She side eyed her father after she almost cursed, raising her hand with a tight lip smile. He slapped her hand down.