Part 10: Infinity War (2)

Thor wakes up

They talk and Peter mocks him

Thor brings up Knowhere

Gamora: How do you know he's not going for any other Stones.
Thor: There are six Stones out there. He already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week when he desemated Xandar. He stole the Space Stone from me, when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people. The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers.
Peter: The Avengers?
Thor: They're Earth's mightiest heroes.
Mantis: Like Kevin Bacon.
Thor: He may be on the team but I don't know I have been there in a while. As for the Soul Stone, well no ones ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore Thanos can't get it. Therefore he's going to Knowhere. Hence he'll be getting the Reality Stone. Your welcome.
Gamora: Then we have to go Knowhere now.
Thor: Wrong. Where we have to go is Nidavellir.
Drax: That's a made up word.
Thor: All words are made up.
Rocket: Nidavellir is real? Seriously? That place is a legend. They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the universe. I would very much like to go there please.
Thor: The Rabbit is correct and clearly the smartest among you. Only Eitri the dwarf can make me the weapon I need. Are you the Captain sir?
Rocket: Your very perceptive.
Thor: You seem like a noble leader. Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir.
Rocket: Hold on let me just ask the Captain oh yeah it's me! Yeah I'll go.
Thor: Wonderful.
Peter: Uh.... Except for the fact that I'm the Captain.
Thor: Quiet.
Peter: That's my backpack.
Rocket: Go sit down.
Peter: Look. This is my ship and I'm not going to..... Wait. What kinda-- What kinda weapon are we talking about here?
Thor: The Thanos killing kind.
Peter: Don't you think we should all have a weapon like that?
Thor: No. You three lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies would crumble as your minds collapsed into madness.
Rocket: Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?
Thor: A little bit.
Gamora: If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another Stone, he'll be too powerful to stop.
Thor: He already is.
Rocket: I got it figured out. We got two ships and a larger zone with the morons. So me and Groot will go with the Pirate-Angel here and the morons will go to Knowhere to try to stop Thanos. Cool? Cool.
Thor: So cool.
Peter: For the record. I know your only going with him because it's where Thanos isn't.
Rocket: You know you really shouldn't talk that way to your Captain, Quill.

Thor, Groot and Rocket leave

On Earth with Vision and Wanda

Vision opens the curtains in their room

The Stone hurts him again

Wanda: Vis? Is it the Stone again?
Vision: It's as if it's speaking to me.

Wanda gets up and walks over to him

Wanda: What does it say?
Vision: I uh..... I don't know. Its something.

It does it again and Vision flinches

Wanda: * puts her hands on his cheeks* Hey.
Vision: * kisses her hand and then puts it above the Stone* Tell me what you feel.

Wanda uses her powers to feel him

Wanda: I just feel you.

They kiss

They go for a walk (they're in Scotland)

They walk and talk

They stop walking

Vision: What if I didn't go back?
Wanda: You gave Stark your promise.
Vision: What if I made a promise to you? Wanda in two years we've stolen these moments trying to see if this could work and I-- uh.... I uh..... You know what I'm just gonna speak for myself. I think it--- I think it works.
Wanda: It works.
Vision: * whispers* Stay. Stay with me.