Chapter 18

Hollyberry Cookies POV

I stared in shock at the dead body infront of me, the body of one of my guards. I felt as if I couldn't speak. I felt as if I couldn't breath, as if it would be safer to just never breath again. I heard footsteps, and I just stood there, frozen in shock and fear.

I somehow managed to get a sentence out.

HB, terrified : Did-did you do this?

Female Voice : Yes, I'm surprised you figured that out.

I turned around to see the fangless vampire herself.

HB : Get away from me! I swear, if you dare to take a step closer to me,

SJ : I'm not afraid of you.

She took a few steps closer to me. I reached for my sheild, and whacked her in the head with it.

She fell back with a yelp, then instantly attacked again, a knife in hand. She stabbed my arm, and I winced at the pain.

I threw her off of me, and struggled to pin her down.

After a long struggle, she threw me off of her, and flew away.

HB : 'She's trying to kill us, why would she-'

My mind clicked.

HB : 'She's afraid that we are going to find her out. She's worried we'll rescue her prisoners and expose her and punish her,'

HB : 'As she should be.'

I started to walk back to the kingdom, but I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me into a bush. I then heard a voice.

Female Voice : Shh, she's coming.

I saw Strawberry Jam Cookie land in the area I had just been. She spoke immediately.

SJ : Guess she has some sort of teleportation powers.

She flew away. I felt the new cookie let go of me, and quickly left the safety of the bush. I turned to see her, and was instantly shocked.

Strawberry Jam Cookies sister. The vampire who didn't like the taste of strawberry jam.

Strawberry Cream Cookie.

Word Count : 328