Chapter 28

Strawberry Cream Cookies POV

We once again, stood outside my sisters secret lair.

"Alright, let's go in." White Lily Cookie said. As she said that, she disappeared into the surrounding area.

"And she's gone." Hollyberry Cookie said. "Let's try to stick to the walls. Maybe White Lily Cookies camouflage will be able to keep us hidden."

We snuck in. Walking along the walls, and eventually, we found ourselves outside the basement. There was a long silence, and I figured out pretty quickly why.

The ancient heroes want to arrest my sister for her actions, but she is for sure going to fight back.

"Come on," I whispered, "we need to stop my sister."

They let me go through first, leading the way until we saw my sister, knife in hand. She looked up at us, anger instantly filling her eye.

"Strawberry Jam Cookie," I spoke.

"Strawberry Cream Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie,"

"Strawberry Jam Cookie,"

"Golden Cheese Cookie, White Lily Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie!" Golden Cheese Cookie finished. "Excellent! Now that we all know eachother, LET GO OF OUR FRIEND!"

(Yes that was inspired from that once scene in the lion king.)

Strawberry Jam Cookie chuckled. "Oh, you want him back? You're going to have to fight me for him!"

(And insert battle scene here bc I have no clue what to write T-T. Just imagine SJ is fighting pretty well and is surprised by how strong the ancients are.)

"You've fought well," Strawberry Jam Cookie said, out of breath, "but it's time for you to die!"

She lunged at Hollyberry Cookie, but before she could stab her,

Clash

Out of nowhere, one of the knives came off the wall and blocked the attack.

"What the- but how did you- oh my god!" Strawberry Jam Cookie exclaimed, surprised.

Before she could say anything else, Hollyberry Cookie grabbed her arm, threw her to the floor, and put all her weight on Strawberry Jam Cookie. She struggled for a moment, but gave up once White Lily Cookie wrapped her wrists in vines.

"Strawberry Jam Cookie," Hollyberry Cookie spoke, "you are under arrest for kidnapping."

Word Count : 351