Chapter 10

Glenda's POV:

I had a lot of time to think and honestly that's quit scary. I have had so much happen in just a few hours and you know what I think I'm gonna go with the saying new place new me. I ask Mia if she wouldn't mind letting me use her computer and phone which she allows.

I set up a hair, and nail appointment and yes I'm gonna pay for my self I don't need strangers paying for my stuff. I then do a little online shopping for my room.

I decided to get a rug for my room and two for my bathroom, a lamp, some decor, and some stuff to organize with. By then it was ten and Mia came in asking if I was ready to go I said yes and told her I had a hair appointment for 11 and a nail apoint for 12:30. She said okay and then we headed down stairs.

Who should be their but none other than Dario and my brothers, and I could feel a sad air around them and a pitying one coming from the twins. I quickly went down the stairs were we headed to the car. We got to the hair place first were me and Mia got our hair done.

Mia got a simple trim were I got color and cut. My hair in the end was black and red and the haircut for some reason made me think of a dragons tail. It had choppy feathered layers and it blended from black to a bright red at the end, it ended up being just under my rear-end. The top layer was super short but i liked it since it took a lot of weight of, i have like crazy thick and volumes hair. I added some curtains bangs with it and it turned out amazing. The look on everyone's face was awesome.

We then headed to get an early lunch at a McDonald's before heading to the nail place. Mia again decided to do it with me while the boys went out for dessert. Mia got gold white and black nails while I got blue ombre nails. Once we were done and Dario and my brothers got back we headed to the mall.

I got way to much stuff we stopped almost everywhere I loved hot topic and me and Mia went to Victoria secret. They even had an Ikea were I got my bed, night stands, etc.  We then decided to go to a paint shop and head home I got a lot of different colors and brushes they kept asking why but it's a secret.

When we got back I learned that all my stuff was taken to my room and dinner was ready. It smelt amazing and it tasted awesome. The conversation was mainly in Italian so I ignored it and quickly finished my food before heading to my room. It would be a while before I could start working on my room since I needed a lot of the stuff I ordered to come in. So I decided to unpack my clothes and go to bed early.