'•°Wrong Number°•'

Friday The 13th again...

"Stu I'm gonna watch it without you!" I say as I look at the TV. I was watching Friday The 13th Part 1 for the hundredth time. Seeing the blood and Gore scenes were my favorite. I always wondered what it was like to actually gut someone. I look back at the screen.

"ok, ok I'm coming!" Stu yells back at me.

I grab the popcorn, and my blanket off the couch. me and my brother do this every night, every month, every year since I was 12. I'm 16 now, and Stu is 17.
Me and Stu loved horror movies, we loved the killing part mostly. I never actually killed someone no, no, no. Stu on the other hand, I'll never know. If he was a killer he would tell me.

"hey I have an Idea" Stu says and he grabs the remote and pauses the movie.

"Stu really, we never pause a movie." I say to him

"I know, I know but I was thinking. we always talk about killing, but we never actually planned a murder." Stu says to me.

"are you messing with me right now?"

"no, no" he says to me "i'm being completely serious"

"Ok then so who's the first on are list?" I ask him.

~•°time skip°•~

and so the plan was on Stu was calling Casey Baker, one of his ex girlfriends. I, I was the killer. I could never tell Johnny about this, he would freak out. he could probably never trust me. Johnny was my best friend, but it still was something I couldn't tell Johnny. So it was our secret me and Stu's secret.

I had just got the signal that Casey Baker got a question wrong, suck for her little boy toy. Gutting someone like him, it was fun. He was a jerk, little stevey, he was just to easy. I threw one of the patio chairs through the window, and tried to attack her next. I could smell her popcorn burning on the stove as I looked around for her. She disappeared once again. I turned around and there she was I ran towards her, and grabbed her. I stabbed her once, twice, three times.
She screamed, she cried, she held the phone in her hand until she got to the tree. I killed her too, but to quickly. All the years of getting to study those movies, the kill scenes. the murder, the blood it was everything I could hope for. but it just wasn't enough yet.

~•°time skip°•~

"there's something I should tell you." Stu says as I get into the car.

"and that is?"

"I've killed someone before this."

"who?" I ask him

"You know sidney? Billy's girlfriend?"

"yeah I know her"

"I killed her mom" He says to me

"does Billy know that?" I ask him

"yeah he knows"

"does he know about this?" I ask him.

"Not yet-"

"don't tell him then" I say to him "Can you drop me off at Johnny's house?" I ask Stu

"yeah I can" he says and we start driving to Johnny's house. I pick up my phone and called his number. it rings a couple of times and then he answers "hello?"

"hey Johnny"

"hey y/n what's up?"

"I'm on my way to your house right now" I say to him

"all right princess, call me when you get here ok?"

"ok love ya"

"love ya too" he says and I hang up the phone. I look at Stu