'•~Im not feeling well~•'

Johnny gets stabbed multiple times, there was nothing for me to do. Was this really Stu or was this his backup? Johnny gets stabbed one final time and he faces me. "Y/n" He falls onto the bed. my blood was cold, my stomach felt like it was in knots. It was like I just got stabbed.

"No" I say crying, Stu cleans off the blood on his knife and starts chasing me, "Stu this isn't funny" I say as I run out of my bedroom and into his. I try to run down the stairs but Stu appears on the other stairs across from me and I run back up them. I slam the door on him and he falls, I quickly run into the Laundry room. That's when I realized there was no way out of the Laundry room. "shit" I say and I run to the window.

I notice Gale's news van "Help me somebody, help me!" I yell and bang on the window. nothing.
Stu basically makes it into the room and I continue trying to get out. I open the window and quickly get out of it but I almost fall, and sure enough there he was, Stu made it through the room and he grabbed me before I could fall "No! no!" I yell

I get out of his grip but fall backwards onto a boat "AHHHHH" I scream as I fall down. I roll off the boat. That's when I found Tatum. She wasn't alive though. "No Tatum" I say covering my mouth. I run away and yell for help at the news van. I bang on the van door. "He's in the house!"

I see Randy on the cameras, the one question was where is Sidney. Was she dead too? Am I The Final Girl? Every horror movie has a Final Girl, right? This was all based on a horror movie. We soon realize the camera is 10 seconds behind.

I have to save Randy. This time there's another bang on the door, and it's Ghostface. I wasn't sure if this was Stu it sure as hell wasn't Stu. Now that I think about it, Stu wouldn't wanna kill me I'm his sister. I try to run into the house quickly, but stab, right in my leg. "Ow!" I yell in agony. I quickly get up and run as fast as I can. I make it to the house and then run inside. I close the door and lock it. Just then I notice Johnny trying to get up, and walk down the stairs.

He falls down the stairs and I run to him "I thought you were dead!" I yell

"nope I'm alive" he says to me and he weakly smiles. I kiss him and then help him up. He tries to go out but I don't let him. "No, no He's out there" I say to him

"Give me the gun, it's ok I promise, you know I don't break my promises." he says to me.

"I love you" I say to him as I hand him the gun

"I love you too"

Johnny opens the door and Randy runs in "close it, close the damn door!" Randy yells

"it's all my fault." I say and I cover my face. "I killed Casey Baker. I'm not proud of it. I did it because I thought it would be fun" I say to Randy and Johnny.

"We all go a little mad sometimes it's ok darling" Johnny says to me

"w-what??" I say to him

Johnny points the gun at Randy "No! Johnny, No!" I yell at him and he shoots Randy. I run to Randy to check on him. Johnny licks the blood off his fingers
"why would you- why?" I ask him

He looks at me, but no response. He looked at me different this time. Not a glimpse of love and sadness was in his eyes. Stu comes out of nowhere and grabs me. "Stu!" I say "Get off of me!" I yell and he lets me go "What do you want!" I say to him "Where's Sidney?!" I yell at him

It all made sense. Stu did want me dead. I was his sister, why would he- he thinks I'll snitch or rat him out or something. ugh and he wouldn't care about the cops. He would care about mom and dad, about how they would feel after this. What was I supposed to tell them, I walk up to them one day and be like 'mom, dad, I was apart of the woodsburo massacre last week, please don't be disappointed in me!'

For some reason out of nowhere I started to laugh. I don't know if it was the adrenaline or my intoxicated veins, that was making me laugh. But I was laughing. "You think this is funny?" Stu asks me.

I look at him and start laughing even more "I'm sorry, I'm sorry really but, um what are you gonna tell mom and dad when you get caught?"

"shi-" Just then I heard a crash upstairs. "Sidney!" Stu yells.

"welcome to the party Sidney" I say to her

As Sidney came down the stairs, she looked at me wide eyed and I knew that she must've found Billy, but he wasn't alive. "What's the matter Sidney? you look like you've seen a ghost" Johnny speaks into the voice changer box. I rolled my eyes at him. Johnny looks at me.

"I envy you, Johnny. You just took over my line"

"I'm sorry babe, maybe you shouldn't have left the spot" he smirks at me. This time there was a glimpse of my Johnny, but I knew he was no longer the dumb teenage boy I first met.

"well we have no other choice but to kill you-" Stu says to me

when I tell uu I looked at him with the most anger and sadness built up in me, I mean it. He's my brother, was my brother. "what has gotten into you Stu" I say to him he walks up to me quickly and holds the knife to my neck.

"We're not killing her, we had a deal" Johnny says to him.

"a deal?" I ask him

"a deal, if and as long as I'm alive he can't and won't hurt you, no matter how much he wants to."

"so you guys had a deal about this? about me,"Stu I'm literally your sister." I make myself cry, here comes my acting. "Im your sister, stu. I'll do anything I'll help you guys, kill, I'll make calls please"
When they both looked at eachother and decided to let me go, I quickly grabbed the gun from Johnny, and stepped backwards. "If you come anywhere near me Stu, I swear."

and now it was time do I fight or flight?

fight. that's what I choose. I run as quick as I can well sidney is still being held captive. "ugh seriously!" Stu yells.

I Backed up, slowly. Slow enough to point the gun at Johnny, and just then just then j feel someone grab me. "Did you really think I was gone?" Billy says to me

shit.

"Good to see you too, I guess"