'•~What Did You Just Say? ~•'

I didn't hangout with Johnny that night...

"How could I be so stupid?" I say to myself. Just like Stu had asked I attacked Sidney my own best friend. But I can't lie I'm afraid, afraid of Stu my own brother.
You know how sad that is? I'm afraid of Stu he's a fucking goofball, and I'm afraid of him? He wouldn't possibly think about killing me- They never truly found out who killed my sister... what if? no that's not possible. "what did I get myself into, I thought this would be fun-"

"You thought what would be fun?" Johnny says as he climbs into my window.

"hmm uh nothing I'm rehearsing" Johnny gives me a look that says 'Somethings wrong but you don't wanna talk about it so I'll except that'

"oh alright, so I brought a couple of movie we could watch because I know you like your horror movies"

horror? right now? really Johnny?
"okie dokie I'm gonna go get some popcorn and m&m's" I say to him and I walk out of my room.

I couldn't help but think about everything I had done, I attacked Sidney. I heard Billy talking to Sidney before I left. he said something about the cops telling him he scared me off. He didn't. let's just be clear.

Stu asked Sidney if she wanted to die. why would he ask her that?

"Hey Y/n/n you need any help?"

"umm yeah please" I say to him

"alright I'm coming" he says as he runs down the stair

"Ugh your here" Stu says to Johnny

"Shut up Stu" I say to him and I grab Johnny's hand and walk him upstairs

He starts the movie, Friday The 13th again. For some reason I felt like I couldn't watch this part. Not for some reason, The reason was because I knew what I had done. Me and Stu knew what I had done.

The kill scene, not the kill scene.

"Hey you ok? I thought this was your favorite part?" Johnny asks me

The second I open my mouth to talk, no words come out, instead... vomit...

~•°Time skip°•~

Today in class some loser was running around screaming in a Ghostface costume. Stupid? I know what an idiot. I still can't find a way out of this mess. Stu is my older brother he's supposed to protect me not put me in danger.

~•°Time skip°•~

Ding dong ditch. What a fun game to play, right? It's only fun when you're not killing anyone. My next victim Principal Himbry. Stab right in the stomach, stab again in the stomach. Stab, after stab, stab, stab. Stab. And then I left him there. I left him to basically rot and die. He was weird tho so he kinda deserved it. and I don't mean weird as in he picks his nose or acts like a nerd, I mean like perv weird.

~•°Time skip°•~

"Y/n come on I'm serious what's wrong? you have never in your life thrown up on a kill scene let alone your favorite one"

"I told you Johnny I don't wanna talk about it"

"Y/n-"

"I used to think I was smart, but Stu makes me feel so stupid, ok?" I say to him

"what do you mean?" Johnny asks me "he's threatening you, isn't he" Johnny says "I told him not to threaten you."

"yeah- wait what did you just say?" I ask "What do you mean by that

"what do I mean by what?" Johnny says

"what you just-" I get cut off by someone bumping into me

"watch where you're going" Billy says to me

"You watch where you're going" I say back "you seem so paranoid lately Billy, maybe you're the killer"

"Don't make me tell everyone your secret"

how does he? Stu.

~•°Time skip°•~

"STU MATCHER" I yell

"what did I do now" he asks

"You told Billy?" I say as I point to him

"about us? killing people, no, no, no I didn't" he says to me "I promise, on Johnny's life" he says

"no on Johnny's life, we are not hurting him."

"trust me I know, I know. I would never hurt him"

"You better not" I say to Stu "Because I will guy you like a fish"

"I don't think so."

"watch me" I say as I pull out a knife from my pocket and put it to his throat "You won't be hurting Johnny"

"I won't be hurting Johnny, I understand"

"Good" I say to him "I'm gonna go watch TV"

I fell asleep, for 3 hours...

I woke up to the phone ringing. "hello?" I ask

"You need to watch yourself Y/n"

"Stu this isn't funny, take of the voice changer and just talk like a normal person"

"You aren't funny Y/n"

"Stu I said this isn't funny"

"I suggest you look behind you" they tell me

"I'm bored" I say

"don't hang up-"

I slam the phone down and look around the room. Stu is such an idiot. This isn't funny.

"SUPRISE" Stu says behind me, and he tries to jump on me and stab me.

"STU IM DONE WITH YOUR GAMES THIS ISN'T  FUNNY" I yell as I try to push him off of me.

"I'm not Stu" The masked person says. They have the voice changer on so I'm not able to understand who the real person was

"get off of me" I say and I kick whoever was behind the mask

"You bitch!" they yell.

Stab. Stab. One stab in the back of my leg. The second stab, my shoulder. I continued to run though, it was painful but I finally made it to my room. This was my Karma. But if it wasn't Stu who was it?

They continued to try and break in, and I quickly dialed 911

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Please, help me, he's in my house and H-he's trying to kill me" I say quickly

"Help is on the way, ok? where are you in the house currently"

"I'm in my room" I say to them

"Is there a window or a door you can use to exit the house?"

"yeah, yeah there's a window"

"Ok I want you to open that window and leave the house, but not to far where the cops can't find you, ok?"

"ok, I got that" I say to them

"Ok I'm gonna hang up now, you got this?"

"mhmm" I hum as I climb out the window. She hangs up on me and I continue trying to climb out the window.

(End of chapter 2)

Words: 1107