POLL - What Ability should Luca have?

Here's the reason behind my inconsistency, I don't write drafts. Once I finish a chapter, I publish it. But that means you readers can share your ideas so I can include them.
Due to my indecisiveness, I have not yet been able to choose an ability for the Main characters (Luca). I am torn between a few options:

Physical Ability Types:

1. Spatial awareness -> allows the awakener to be more aware of surroundings and almost predict the opponent's actions. Gives faster reflexes, increased strength and speed.
-> my opinion? Mid.

2. Transmutation/Transformation/shapeshifting -> allows awakener to disassemble one substance and reassemble it into another substance to an atomic level.
-> my opinion? Too op.

Psychic Ability Types:

1. Electrokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create electricity and lightning.
-> my opinion? That's Kayden, not Luca.

2. Telekinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with one's mind.
-> my opinion? Maybe.

3. Aerokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create air and wind.
-> my opinion? Too similar to telekinesis and there's too many awakeners that use aerokinesis.

4. Cryokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create ice.
-> my opinion? Maybe.

5. Gyrokinesis -> allows the awakener to control gravity in specific areas or on a person or object.
-> my opinion? No. Also am I the only one that thinks Sucheon is basically Korean Scaramouche?

6. Pyrokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create fire.
-> my opinion? Maybe, I could write a chapter about Luca burning down a kitchen.

7. Echokinesis -> allows the awakener to create, shape and manipulate sound.
-> my opinion? Dunno. Honestly I can't think of that many moves for this.

8. Umbrakinesis ->  allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create darkness and shadow.
-> my opinion? Cool but will have difficulty writing.

9. Geokinesis -> allows the awakener to control and manipulate earth.
-> my opinion? Sounds kinda mid.

10. Hydrokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create water.
-> my opinion? Maybe.

11. Chlorokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/create and manipulate plant and wood.
-> my opinion? Isn't that just Geokinesis?

12. Photokinesis -> allows the awakener to control/manipulate and create light.
-> my opinion? Luca be making everyone blind.

13. Healing -> allows awakener to heal and regenerate
-> my opinion? Probably will.

Luca will be able to use Spacial Isolation (ability used to isolate oneself and others in a separate space so the original environment doesn't get affected)

You can also request other abilities, I have 0 drafts so far so I can include whatever you might have in mind.