Chapter 9 - Forever

Noah's POV -

My wee mate, stood a few feet from me, her hands tapping her knees, beckoning me to her.

For some reason the mate pull was too hard to resist as I had turned. The instant need for my mate was heavy in my chest and absolutely undeniable, as soon as I had foregone my transformation I had sprinted after the smell of the lassie.

I couldn't make myself regret my actions considering how well she was taking to the fact she had a fully grown wolf in front of her, either she was entirely psychotic or the mating pull was stronger than i thought. No one in their right would approach a wolf in the dark of night, and yet here she was, making kissy noises at me.

I stood on all fours and waiting to see if she would run screaming. Nothing. I took a few steps. Her smile grew. I stood in front of her. "Such a good boy," she said. My tail wagged and my tongue lolled out my mouth.

She reached a hand out towards me and with unhesitant movements, she plopped her hand on my head and began to stroke the fur, a purr began in my chest, she reached her fingers into the back of my ears and gave a good scratch, i purred louder with contentment.

"Okay, come on then you big puppy, you can sleep at mine for the night and I'll take you to a vet in the morning to see if you're chipped. Someone ought to be looking for a big boy like you!" i cocked my head at her, see if i was chipped? Did she think i was a dog?

I glanced down at my paws, as big as normal, there was no way this wee thing thought i was a pet, my head reached to the middle of her breasts. I puffed out my chest to make myself bigger, i was no pup.

She giggled at me as she patted my head again, "okay sorry, come on then you big boy." She turned to walk back to her home and i gave her a wolfish smile, i would show her how big of a boy i was.

We walked up the stairs together and i waited patiently at the top as she let us both in, i took in a deep breath as i stepped into her space, i was surrounded by her scent and i had to resist the urge to howl with pure protectiveness. She was so sweet, too sweet. No one would have her but me.

The overpowering sense of possessiveness slammed into me and i stepped up to my mates side and rubbed my head along her hip, she grinned down at me as a purr rumbled out my chest for the second time this night.

I continued to rub my scent on her, our smell mixed created the best kind of symphony. She giggled at me again and she then lowed herself to the floor, crossing her legs and sitting face to face with me, I sat on my hunches to keep myself at the same level as her. I wanted her to know that she was completely safe with me.

She reached up with a satisfied smile on her face as she gently places her hands on my muzzle and strokes the fur there, she continues to inspect my face with both her hands and eyes, she sighs after a whole lot of silent exploration, "you're such a pretty dog." Her eyes caught a sad look and I nudged her nose with my own wet one, "maybe I should get a dog for a bit of company?"

I growled playfully, making sure to keep the sound light, she looked at me and i lolled my tongue out my mouth to show her that the sound wasn't that of aggression, she needed to know that I was the only animal she would ever need around.

She placed her lips to my forehead quickly giving me a big, loud mwah and she stood and walked to the kitchen area in her main room, she looked at me over her shoulder and smiled when she noticed that I was already following her, "you want some dinner huh?"

No, I absolutely didn't, I dread to think what she would give a stray dog she picked up off the street. She opened her fringe and peered inside with a small hum, I watched her curiously, crossing my paws that It was at least something good so I didn't have to force it down to satisfy her.

"Well, I did buy these the other day at the butchers, and they're gonna go off soon," she reached into the fridge and pulled out a pack of two steaks, "I don't really know what dogs can and can't have, should I cook this for you?" She held the meat up in the air as if she was waiting for me to respond. I would if I didn't think she would pass out.

I didn't mind raw meat in my wolf form, it made my coat silkier, and so to show her that I trotted up to her and nipped the package between my teeth and give it a small playful tug. She belly laughed and shooed me away with her spare hand, "okay, okay. You can have it raw then!"

She continued to shoo me with her hand until I was out her kitchen and back in the living room area, "you wait here until I plate it for you," she pointed an accusing finger at me, I lay down, placing my muzzle on my paws to show her my obedience.

She nodded approvingly and I waited, ears twitching at the sound of ceramic clinking and packets rustling.

She reappeared with a large smile on her face and a small plate clutched in one hand, she bent down and placed the plate on the floor in front of me and looked at my face excitedly, "well, there you go, Bon appétit baby."

This girl knew how to treat a wolf just right, I gave her my best wolfish grin and tucked in, when I was back in my human form i swear i was going to give her the time of her life in a secret thanks.

"I'm already full, so I'm going to head off to bed, but you enjoy yourself, hm?" She patted my head once as she strode passed me and into her room, I heard the rustling of clothes and something hitting the floor, I groaned but it came out as more of a low growl.

Give it 5 and then go in.

My fur stood on end as if I had goosebumps and I could swear if I was human my cheeks would be flushed, I was nervous. I was going to sleep in the same room as my mate!

I licked my chops clean and groomed my paws quickly making sure to make myself as presentable as possible for her. I trotted into the bedroom, making sure to click my nails on the wooden floor so she could here me coming.

Her kissy noises echoed from her room, "you coming in here boy? I'll let you sleep on the floor." I cocked my head as I walked through the door, the floor was better than nothing.

I trotted it the side of the bed where she lay and sat on the floor beside her and whined lowly in my throat, let me up, let me up, let me up... I even hit her with my best puppy dog eyes as I whined again.

She tried to avoid my eyes as she clicked her tongue in fake annoyance, "pft, fine. But only because I have you for the night."

I jumped on the bed with a victory smile, oh baby, you'll not have me for the night. You'll have me forever.

________