The New World

3rd Person POV...

In the Crossroads...

Several citizens walked along the side walks over the Crossroads meanwhile in a nearby alleyway two Merlopian gang members were walking down the alleyway as someone or something ran by behind them knocking over a trash can which made both gang members turn to look over in that direction. "What was that?" the orange Merlopian asked the yellow Merlopian "probably a mouse or the wind" the yellow merlopian said when suddenly someone in a Green Ninja behind the Orange Merlopian. "Look out!" The Yellow Merlopian shouted when suddenly a bat was thrown at him hitting him in the head knocking him out as the Orange Merlopian turned to face the Ninja only to be hit in the face knocking him out. The Ninja soon took off his mask to reveal a 16 year old boy with brownish hair,his name was Joel Myers,Joel soon turned towards the direction that the bat had come from to see a Hypnobrai Teen who was wearing a leather vest that had the Hypnobrai  tribe symbol as a patch on it.

 The Ninja soon took off his mask to reveal a 16 year old boy with brownish hair,his name was Joel Myers,Joel soon turned towards the direction that the bat had come from to see a Hypnobrai Teen who was wearing a leather vest that had the Hypnobra...

"Nice one Spitz" Joel said "thanks Joel" Spitz hissed as they heard the Merlopians groaning as they were getting up which Joel walked over and helped up the Orange Merlopian "I really did a number on you,Asmo" Joel said laughing. "Ya,ya,real funny and ow!" Asmo said rubbing his face as he looked over at the Yellow Merlopian who was just getting up as he held his aching head before looking over at Spitz. "You Spitz really knocked Onyx out good" Asmo said as Spitz held up his wooden bat "ya,with my trusty bat!" Spitz said "you two are getting a lot better,Captain Riptide will like this" Onyx said "ya,speaking of the Captain,we better get back to base before it gets too dark" Asmo said before they walked back to their base.